St Mirren Photos & Videos

On 9/17/2018 at 11:04 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

DnU7YmSX4AAhtgL.jpg

Love this photograph. The day before the Cup Final in 1987 I returned from work together with my two sons whom I had picked up enroute to find my house decked out in black and white.  My wife had been busy.  Ran a bus from Houston,  Fox and Hounds,  to the final. 

24 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

I was just a wee boy at that game, but remember greetin at the end and getting a harsh early lesson in refs’ tinted specs for Oldco. Blatant cheating from Brian McGinley, if I remember correctly??? Robbed indeed.

Was only about 12 myself at this game, remember us being the far better team that night, never found out we had lost 

until we got back to my Dads car, we left early to avoid the wine bottles that were raining down on us like hail stones.

38 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Was only about 12 myself at this game, remember us being the far better team that night, never found out we had lost 

until we got back to my Dads car, we left early to avoid the wine bottles that were raining down on us like hail stones.

Certainly don't miss those days.