St Mirren Photos & Videos

18 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Does anyone remember (late 80s probably) when an article appeared on the Daily Record about Love Street being 

upgraded with the main stand being extended and new stands behind both goals, I'm sure they had pictures of what 

the ground would eventually look like, would love to be able`to find that article again..

The father of a certain member of this forum wrote an article on this subject which appeared in the 1977 centenary booklet.

32 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Does anyone remember (late 80s probably) when an article appeared on the Daily Record about Love Street being 

upgraded with the main stand being extended and new stands behind both goals, I'm sure they had pictures of what 

the ground would eventually look like, would love to be able`to find that article again..

I'm pretty sure that complaints from Albion St Residents stopped the plan.

7 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

30 years to the day since the Billy Davies goal at Ibrox that featured on the Sportscene opening credits for the whole of the next season.

Seen here, 30 seconds in.

Billy Davies scored what I think was "The Goal Of The Season" during the game. 

45 minutes ago, shull said:

Gemmill and Murray giving Liney a hand.

DoaBfG7XUAAcjok?format=jpg&name=900x900

Some pic , even if it is us losing a goal at Ibrox. , featuring 7 St Mirren or ex St Mirren players. Tommy Robertson , Jim Keirnan , Pat Liney , Archie Gemmill , Tottie Beck ( behind Gemmill  and scoring the goal)  Cammy Murray and  Dandy McLean.