St Mirren Photos & Videos

I think initially, that bottles were being thrown by Celtic supporters from the back of the terracing and were landing in amongst their own support, who in turn climbed onto the running track to escape them. They soon encroached onto the pitch from all directions!! My dad and I were in the main stand and it was frightening to see the hail of bottles being thrown!

5 minutes ago, mcd54 said:

I think initially, that bottles were being thrown by Celtic supporters from the back of the terracing and were landing in amongst their own support, who in turn climbed onto the running track to escape them. They soon encroached onto the pitch from all directions!! My dad and I were in the main stand and it was frightening to see the hail of bottles being thrown!

Snap!

And in even in there, mah Faither got hit by a can (which still  had beer in it):  he picked it up, complaining to the various jobsworths around - and the polis threatened to lift HIM!  It was obvious which sad-loser Celtic supporters behind us had launched it.

So it wisnae jist the hoi polloi trying to escape" friendly incoming".  They were all doing it - and once on the track/pitch they were definitely trying to get the game abandoned.

Saints were totally in control.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...