St Mirren Photos & Videos

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Shull , you’re at your best when you talk about and reminisce about St Mirren, past players & games

Love the old photos of players and stadiums

Cheers

Thanks, it's great to reminisce about the good old days of the past.

Unfortunately, the future is shite in black and white and in all colours of strips in corrupt Scottish Football.

Bobby Biggar was a good wee player and one of my favourites. 

Another outstanding St Mirren Strip.  Decades ago and even then they could put stripes on the back of the Top.

A few favourites of mine in that Team, in fact, all of them

11 hours ago, shull said:

Another outstanding St Mirren Strip.  Decades ago and even then they could put stripes on the back of the Top.

A few favourites of mine in that Team, in fact, all of them

Now that s the best ever St Mirren strip 

Anybody got any pics of Love st from the Greenock rd entrance?

Walking along Murray st and seeing the entrance and entering from that end every home game was spine tingling going through the turnstile or (getting lifted over it) 😉 then climbing the stairs and seeing the stands and the pitch appear before your eyes was like taking a first breath.... absolutely glorious.

And on another point was having a wee laugh actually a big laugh at myself with my previous  not so much on here about the teams strips re the traditional black and white

the penny dropped that during my hey day days of actually following the team from early 60's to 69 when we left to come to Nz most all the strips were mainly white with black trim or fine black pin stripes and wide white I think only once in that period since the cup win in 59 (when I was 5) did we actually wear the traditional kit 🤣

So long story short St Mirren will always be St Mirren whatever they wear we will follow.... we just may choose not buy the particular style that's worn 😂

3 hours ago, south_seas_saint said:

Shull I'm repeating myself lmao disregard these posts I'm just reminiscing on all the pics and post again get to a page make a comment then a page later i find I already did it 🤣

I repeat pictures and comments now and again. Sometimes, I just forget and I can't be bothered scrolling back through the pages..