Sign in to follow this  
shull

St Mirren Photos & Vids

56 minutes ago, SBS said:

Anyone able to name the guy 2nd from right on back row?

img375.jpg

Ludo in goals.

Ludo was a good goalkeeper.

Jim Blair, the dude in the back row second from the right.

Edited by shull

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Chris Dilo, Jack Baird, Declan Hughes, Mark Williams, Mark Barrowman, Thomas Reilly

Barry Cuddihy, Lewis Morgan, Lewis McLear, Anton Brady, Adam Brown.

Cheers. Knew the rest of them, just never got Barrowman.

This is more of a post connected with saints photos but was watching something i recorded from weeks ago. It was called 'Stuck On You' and was the story of the Panini sticker albums. Was a good watch. Someone on there was saying how they almost filled an album but not quite. He held it up for the camera and the only missing sticker was the saints crest from a late seventies/early eighties team? Did notice Jim Clunie was manager at the time but haven't been arsed to look it up. Ironic really as my 1st ever knowledge of St Mirren was as that team in black and white on the very back page of my albums. Always stood out to me. Used to cut out the crests from NUFC and saints stickers and stick them on light switches as a lad.

1 hour ago, john scott said:

This is more of a post connected with saints photos but was watching something i recorded from weeks ago. It was called 'Stuck On You' and was the story of the Panini sticker albums. Was a good watch. Someone on there was saying how they almost filled an album but not quite. He held it up for the camera and the only missing sticker was the saints crest from a late seventies/early eighties team? Did notice Jim Clunie was manager at the time but haven't been arsed to look it up. Ironic really as my 1st ever knowledge of St Mirren was as that team in black and white on the very back page of my albums. Always stood out to me. Used to cut out the crests from NUFC and saints stickers and stick them on light switches as a lad.

This is the one he was missing -  Panini 79

2993298394_5df8881a9b.jpg

Edited by SBS

43 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
1 hour ago, billyg said:

Ex Saints captain Jimmy Lumsden playing for the Bankies against us .

Correct for 1 point. For a bonus point, when was the game played?

xmas day?