shull

St Mirren Photos & Vids

On 6/29/2019 at 1:19 AM, paul torfason said:

Big mcintyre loved to hang about west end of Glasgow, something lane..sure he ended up running a pub there

He worked behind the bar in Jinty McGintys bar on Ashton Lane whilst he was at Stranraer after leaving Saints! 

19 hours ago, shull said:

FB_IMG_1562043362479.jpg.46ea681a218e51e72dacc331358d7284.jpg

Definitely in my top 5 players I’ve ever seen play for the Buds. Unplayable at times. Was nearly greetin when he left. 

Probably because I had moved to Jersey and there was far less TV coverage then, but I have zero recollection of his second spell with us.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Definitely in my top 5 players I’ve ever seen play for the Buds. Unplayable at times. Was nearly greetin when he left. 

Probably because I had moved to Jersey and there was far less TV coverage then, but I have zero recollection of his second spell with us.

Took a mean penalty

His legs had gone but due to said penalties i think he scored more goals for us in his second spell

Destroyed Accies in this game.

43 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Took a mean penalty

His legs had gone but due to said penalties i think he scored more goals for us in his second spell

Yeah. Surprised he only scored 4 goals in his first spell. I mean I knew her was always more of a.goal creator than a goal scorer, but thought he’d scored more than that. Also surprised he only made 60 appearances. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:39 AM, saintargyll said:

Standing next to the coach is that a youthful Anton Ferdinand? :lol:

Don't think so but I didn't know B.A. Robertson played for us. 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, shull said:

FB_IMG_1562043362479.jpg.46ea681a218e51e72dacc331358d7284.jpg

Standing next to the coach is that a youthful Anton Ferdinand? :lol:

Is that Derek Scrimgour the goalie? I remember being at Celtic Park the year we went up when I believe Tom Hendrie was the Manager. Celtic get a free kick 25 ish yards out, the bold Derek decides he doesn’t need a wall only for Larson to stick the ball into the net. I think Sutton also scored that day for them.