shull

St Mirren Photos & Vids

44 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Looked like Hampden 

The venue looks like Hampden (because I think it is Hampden) but the question asked was about "the opponent's".  (sic)

Clyde.

(I also had a quick skite thru google looking for a semi or final in which Saints faced Clyde at Hampden and couldnae get a result.  Mibbe it IS Newcastle but they wore Clyde shirts for the day for some reason, but why Saints would play them - at Hampden - is for others to work oot.)

Or mibbe it isnae Clyde shirts.

Edited by antrin
being helpful, beyond the call of duty..

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Looked like Hampden 

1 hour ago, antrin said:

The venue looks like Hampden (because I think it is Hampden) but the question asked was about "the opponent's".  (sic)

Clyde.

(I also had a quick skite thru google looking for a semi or final in which Saints faced Clyde at Hampden and couldnae get a result.  Mibbe it IS Newcastle but they wore Clyde shirts for the day for some reason, but why Saints would play them - at Hampden - is for others to work oot.)

Or mibbe it isnae Clyde shirts.

I did actually think you were right with Clyde, just forgot to add it after quoting Hampden :lol: