shull

St Mirren Photos & Vids

4 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

A few well kent faces there

Didn't recognise anybody and I wonder if the fans that were doing most the shouting still support us  ?

Defence was shit and Campbell Money was MOTM   

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Didn't recognise anybody and I wonder if the fans that were doing most the shouting still support us  ?

Defence was shit and Campbell Money was MOTM   

The ones dishing out the leaflets still go, one was our former match announcer

Like you didn't recognise anyone in the Wee Barrell

12 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Poor crowd and that must have been 1 of the worst season ever from saints in the time that i have supported them  :(

Thankfully the beers that season has help me forget how bad it really was   :lol:

14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Poor crowd and that must have been 1 of the worst season ever from saints in the time that i have supported them  :(

Nowhere near. The worst seasons were when we were in real danger of being relegated to the third tier, 97/98 and 16/17.

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Nowhereinnear. The worst seasons were when we wequiere in real danger of being relegated to the third tier, 97/98 and 16/17.

The worst seasons were 72 to 74 when we were In the lowest league and not much higher thsn mid table With no sign of recovery till Fergie arrived

9 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Nowhere near. The worst seasons were when we were in real danger of being relegated to the third tier, 97/98 and 16/17.

Was meaning more about the shit on the pitch and lack of crowd, not the final league position. 

11 hours ago, shull said:

Most seasons are shite

Nearly every season is a good season.

Going to games with your pals, having a laugh with them.....even away days, travelling all over the country. Lots and lots of shite seasons are littered with good memories. We still talk about stuff that happened at the fitba 10, 15, 20+ years ago that has heehaw to actually do with the match. or the quality of the product.

As an example, I remember my mate sneezing, smacking his teeth on the terracing barrier and painlessly taking a front tooth clean out at boghead years ago. I don't know who  we were playing, whether it was Dumbarton or Clydebank or even the score.....just where it was, what happened and how funny it was that we still recall it years later.

And we've got loads of stuff like that. Most times the fitba isn't great but let's be honest, if the success of an entire day out hinged on the result, you'd be f**ked off most weekends andbe better off to go support a team who are almost guaranteed to win.

22 minutes ago, shull said:

Won the League under Ross. 

Fecking hated the experience that Season and ever since. 

Serious question Shull.

Why did you hate that particular season?

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Serious question Shull.

Why did you hate that particular season?

Reasons have all been portrayed on here over the years. 

Do your homework because I cannae be arsed.

The football experience started to become crap around the mid 1990's. Only minor then but got steadily worse and it is 100% shite and unsaveable now in 2020.

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Reasons have all been portrayed on here over the years. 

Do your homework because I cannae be arsed.

The football experience started to become crap around the mid 1990's. Only minor then but got steadily worse and it is 100% shite and unsaveable now in 2020.

You mentioned that season so I asked about that season. To "do my homework" on your whining would mean rifling through your posts in what would be akin to rummaging through a whole lot of chaff to find very little wheat. I'm really not THAT interested.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

You mentioned that season so I asked about that season. To "do my homework" on your whining would mean rifling through your posts in what would be akin to rummaging through a whole lot of chaff to find very little wheat. I'm really not THAT interested.

Feck off then ye prick.

You should have read them at the time.