St Mirren Photos & Videos

4 hours ago, W6er said:

I watched that again for the third time today, and noticed how empty the South Stand was...

1560099237_EmptySouthStandvCeltic.thumb.jpg.0f01f011e25dc5ec8f4cb072db504be9.jpg

Shocking that we let so many seats go empty for so long. Given our attendances vs the Old Firm are about 6,000ish, I think we should give them some sections in the West Stand, too. 

7 hours ago, W6er said:

I watched that again for the third time today, and noticed how empty the South Stand was...

1560099237_EmptySouthStandvCeltic.thumb.jpg.0f01f011e25dc5ec8f4cb072db504be9.jpg

Shocking that we let so many seats go empty for so long. Given our attendances vs the Old Firm are about 6,000ish, I think we should give them some sections in the West Stand, too. 

There was many empty seats in all 3 Home Stands due to the farce at Hampden on the Sunday. 

35 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

My seat was empty but because I had to travel down to Middlesbrough for work after the final. 

0/10

You should have carried onto Buckingham Palace to pick up your Knighthood. 

Hero ha ha ha ha 

Saddo 

19 hours ago, shull said:

Going by that programme we played both Kilmarnock & Hearts on the 12/8/61 - Hey I knew we were good back then, but 22 v 11 is a bit unfair!