Craig Storie

div

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

There doesn't appear to be any detail about why he did it. There could be any one of many innocent reasons behind it. Or there might not be an innocent reason, we don't know. Neither does dicko. He was probably told that the boy was an SNP supporter.

Obviously the girl herself didn't think it worth bothering much about or Storie would have been lifted.

She obviously didn't make a formal complaint to the police about it, but it's clear it was an unwanted advance. 

Still never mind - I'm sure he fits the profile of a family club perfectly. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Is the article too complicated for you? It's the Mirror FFS, one down from the Beano :rolleyes:

He didn't tell the police. Aberdeen claim he admitted to flicking the girls backside, a bouncer asked him what he had done, they claim he told the bouncer and the bouncer walked away. The article goes on to explain that Storie continued to be a complete tool, throwing money at the girl and her friends and that when he went outside the bouncers refused to let him back into the pub. It's only when Storie then kicked off that the bouncers got the police involved and they moved him on. The article is quite clear, quite simple to read. 

This lad has a girlfriend and a young son. This news story broke and Aberdeen got rid of him two weeks later. 

The article may be quite clear and simple to read, so you believe every word in it? Want me to re-tell the story the Sunday Mail once ran about me when my wife worked for the Fire & Rescue Service, or the way the PDE twisted and reported the interview I gave them about the Inverness 'Flag Day' and how it ended up with me receiving a call from the police chief up there? Or even how the PDE, despite speaking directly to us, managed to claim that the 'Final Chapter' was the complete history of our 115 years at Love Street?

Want me to tell you about the way The Sun completely twisted and reported a simple action of the then Fire Chief Jeff Ord, which resulted in complete lies and falsehoods being splattered across that scum rag, followed by a 'Sun battlebus' double-decker rack up outside the Fire Service HQ filled with bikini-clad 'dolly burdz' handing out free copies of said scum rag?

Quite happy to. By PM if desired.

Wouldn't believe it if the cnuts told me night followed day or Sunderland play in red and white stripes.... I'd go check first.

Edited by pozbaird

51 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Is the article too complicated for you? It's the Mirror FFS, one down from the Beano :rolleyes:

He didn't tell the police. Aberdeen claim he admitted to flicking the girls backside, a bouncer asked him what he had done, they claim he told the bouncer and the bouncer walked away. The article goes on to explain that Storie continued to be a complete tool, throwing money at the girl and her friends and that when he went outside the bouncers refused to let him back into the pub. It's only when Storie then kicked off that the bouncers got the police involved and they moved him on. The article is quite clear, quite simple to read. 

This lad has a girlfriend and a young son. This news story broke and Aberdeen got rid of him two weeks later. 

I'd believe the Beano more than any newspaper... but you also no nothing about this episode apart from what you've read in this article.  If this was a more serious matter he'd definitely have been nicked. I'd say it's more than likely the shandies went to his head and he was being a drunken pain in the arse...you've probably never done anything like that in your life Stuart as it appears you are almost flawless.

11 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I'd believe the Beano more than any newspaper... but you also no nothing about this episode apart from what you've read in this article.  If this was a more serious matter he'd definitely have been nicked. I'd say it's more than likely the shandies went to his head and he was being a drunken pain in the arse...you've probably never done anything like that in your life Stuart as it appears you are almost flawless.

Nope I can categorically state I have never done anything like that in my life but I'm certainly having my eyes opened tonight by the number of St Mirren fans who are willing to passionately defend this player's behaviour, especially when I first linked the story back before the player was linked with St Mirren it was viewed with disdain. Combine that with the passionate defence of an SNP MSP who posted some of the most abhorrent bullshit about women on his Twitter account, and then throw in the repeated comments being made to the assistant referee on the main stand side at the Morton game from a handful of the natives around me and I guess the picture is pretty plain to see of what kind of club St Mirren are. Sad really, especially when the club like to paint itself as a family club and as a community club. 

12 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Nope I can categorically state I have never done anything like that in my life but I'm certainly having my eyes opened tonight by the number of St Mirren fans who are willing to passionately defend this player's behaviour, especially when I first linked the story back before the player was linked with St Mirren it was viewed with disdain. Combine that with the passionate defence of an SNP MSP who posted some of the most abhorrent bullshit about women on his Twitter account, and then throw in the repeated comments being made to the assistant referee on the main stand side at the Morton game from a handful of the natives around me and I guess the picture is pretty plain to see of what kind of club St Mirren are. Sad really, especially when the club like to paint itself as a family club and as a community club. 

Not a single poster has defended his behaviour.

Right now we are too busy taking you apart on your personal attack on one of our players. You cant chuck accusations of him being a "sex pest" on an open forum without him being convicted of such a crime.

That could leave this owner of this  forum in a difficult position.

Do you EVER think of anyone but yourself?

Never been too drunk? You truly are ST Dickson.... and you know what... I'll have to take your word for it because you can't prove it to me [emoji849][emoji849]The rest of the story you know nothing about because you weren't there and so you take the word of a tabloid newspaper. I'm Surprised that you also decide to lump in anything else you can think of to slate St Mirren fans... honestly I'm shocked!

24 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Never been too drunk? You truly are ST Dickson.... and you know what... I'll have to take your word for it because you can't prove it to me emoji849.pngemoji849.pngThe rest of the story you know nothing about because you weren't there and so you take the word of a tabloid newspaper. I'm Surprised that you also decide to lump in anything else you can think of to slate St Mirren fans... honestly I'm shocked!

No I've been drunk - I've just never felt that it was in my gift to go over and to flick, pinch, grope, or in any other way intentionally invade the space of a stranger in a bar. I've also never tried the line "Do you know who I am" - despite the fact that, even as a pipefitter, I'm probably better known and more identifiable than this third rate reserve footballer - even in Carluke! And I wouldn't defend or even want to associate myself with someone who had behaved in the way Storie obviously did. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Hope to feck this lad doesn't read this shite. Enough petty behaviour to send him back to Aberdeen. Hope he does well, we need a fast start or our dire situation could become worse!

He'd probably just realise that it's one moon man with a vendetta against everything St Mirren talking . 

7 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

No I've been drunk - I've just never felt that it was in my gift to go over and to flick, pinch, grope, or in any other way intentionally invade the space of a stranger in a bar. I've also never tried the line "Do you know who I am" - despite the fact that, even as a pipefitter, I'm probably better known and more identifiable than this third rate reserve footballer - even in Carluke! And I wouldn't defend or even want to associate myself with someonq    who had behaved in the way Storie obviously did. 

Stuart you openly admited on the forum to hitting your disabled father. You also admitted to giving shop assistants abuse. Throwing stones at glass houses seems to be in your make up. I just wonder what you get out of this forum its truly puzzling.  

8 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

No I've been drunk - I've just never felt that it was in my gift to go over and to flick, pinch, grope, or in any other way intentionally invade the space of a stranger in a bar. I've also never tried the line "Do you know who I am" - despite the fact that, even as a pipefitter, I'm probably better known and more identifiable than this third rate reserve footballer - even in Carluke! And I wouldn't defend or even want to associate myself with someone who had behaved in the way Storie obviously did. 

Just as well, he would probably thump you.

29 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Stuart you openly admited on the forum to hitting your disabled father. You also admitted to giving shop assistants abuse. Throwing stones at glass houses seems to be in your make up. I just wonder what you get out of this forum its truly puzzling.  

It is disgusting isnt it. You have to wonder whether the parents of the kids at the football club he runs know that a self confessed violent man is in charge of their kids. I know I wouldnt want him near my kids.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It is disgusting isnt it. You have to wonder whether the parents of the kids at the football club he runs know that a self confessed violent man is in charge of their kids. I know I wouldnt want him near my kids.

^^^^^^^ Approx 90% of posts at, or about, Dickson.

Aye, get a life. :lol:

Storie is very much in the last chance saloon for us.  He's failed to impress in the few appearances that he's had and appears to have stopped trying in the development league.

That being said he was once a highly rated prospect and was pursued by Man Utd, so it's possible, and we're hopeful, that he'll get himself back on track with you guys.  He's certainly got a nasty streak in him, which your midfield probably could do with, and he's not bad going forward either.  All the best.