Craig Storie

div

9 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Daft young footballer in too many Shandies shocker! We've never heard that before! Obviously can't condone the flick but the police deemed it so serious they did nothing. Great hope? Not seen anyone saying that... I hope he does well for the team.

4 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Not exactly edifying but it's a fairly sketchy article and as mentioned no charges were brought. Anyway from what I recall you've done worse to your own dad.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Glad to see him on board, I think this is the kind of player we've been missing.

I'm slightly annoyed though to see he won't be available for Saturday's crucial game. Every other club's signings seem to be available immediately, including the 2 guys Queen of the South just signed on loan. Ah well, wouldn't be St Mirren if it wasn't difficult. 

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I reckon he's injured. His arse will still be recovering from having been ripped a new one by ex Wishaw Wycombe lads in the 10-1 defeat. Never mind I'm sure this sex pest with an ego the size of Renfrewshire will be just what St Mirren need to round off a great season

Is there some kind of private thing going on between yourself and Mr Topcat ? 

3 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

I reckon he's injured. His arse will still be recovering from having been ripped a new one by ex Wishaw Wycombe lads in the 10-1 defeat. Never mind I'm sure this sex pest with an ego the size of Renfrewshire will be just what St Mirren need to round off a great season

Im sure the lad Storie has been losing sleep since this infamous match you speak of. 

He must have been left in such a devastating state that Aberdeen still decided to sign him, despite this devastating loss in a youth team game that only you can remember.

You remind me of the Morton troll on pie and bovril Virgin ton, he spends his sad existence fishing on that site for bites.

Both of you need to get out more or have a good ride.

8 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

Im sure the lad Storie has been losing sleep since this infamous match you speak of. 

He must have been left in such a devastating state that Aberdeen still decided to sign him, despite this devastating loss in a youth team game that only you can remember.

You remind me of the Morton troll on pie and bovril Virgin ton, he spends his sad existence fishing on that site for bites.

Both of you need to get out more or have a good ride.

This was the game I was referring to. I got it slightly wrong - it was 9-1. He should be losing sleep over it because his very next move was out of the door at Aberdeen and down the road to Greenhill Road, Paisley. :rolleyes:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2016/12/20/aberdeen-u20s-1-9-motherwell-u20s/

Edited by Stuart Dickson

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Daft young footballer in too many Shandies shocker! We've never heard that before! Obviously can't condone the flick but the police deemed it so serious they did nothing. Great hope? Not seen anyone saying that... I hope he does well for the team.

he will love Gabriels on a Friday.

1 hour ago, Stuart Dickson said:

This was the game I was referring to. I got it slightly wrong - it was 9-1. He should be losing sleep over it because his very next move was out of the door at Aberdeen and down the road to Greenhill Road, Paisley. :rolleyes:

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2016/12/20/aberdeen-u20s-1-9-motherwell-u20s/

I have come to the conclusion that Stuart is "Special" he has a problem, a type of Peter Pan.

He needs to grow up and stop this juvenile carry on

Any suggestions to help this poor misguided soul,he is more to be pitied than scolded.

5 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Sex pest? You will have some evidence of him having being found guilty of an offence of this nature before doing your usual shit flinging act? This is about the worse thing you can accuse someone of. For  a man in his fifties to shout that at a 20 year old without evidence is right about the level you operate at.

That crosses the line for me you odious c**t.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Sex pest? You will have some evidence of him having being found guilty of an offence of this nature before doing your usual shit flinging act? This is about the worse thing you can accuse someone of. For  a man in his fifties to shout that at a 20 year old without evidence is right about the level you operate at.

That crosses the line for me you odious c**t.

He's admitted it himself you moron. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Stuart Dickson said:

He admits to flicking the girls arse - which he says he should not have done. Do you think it is appropriate to touch up ladies in that manner? 

Your logical fallacy is that you made a claim, cant back it up and are resorting to deflection.

Where does he admit to being a sex pest. This is what you called him. Put up or shut up.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

But he told the police Stuart... Why didn't they arrest him?

Is the article too complicated for you? It's the Mirror FFS, one down from the Beano :rolleyes:

He didn't tell the police. Aberdeen claim he admitted to flicking the girls backside, a bouncer asked him what he had done, they claim he told the bouncer and the bouncer walked away. The article goes on to explain that Storie continued to be a complete tool, throwing money at the girl and her friends and that when he went outside the bouncers refused to let him back into the pub. It's only when Storie then kicked off that the bouncers got the police involved and they moved him on. The article is quite clear, quite simple to read. 

This lad has a girlfriend and a young son. This news story broke and Aberdeen got rid of him two weeks later.