Dunfermline V St mirren (14th January)

Sadly the players look like they have chucked it.  Unless Ross has a clear out this week (taxi for Webster, Clarkson, Shankland, Irvine, both keepers) then I would imagine they will go in with the same attitude.  Heavy defeat coming up.

Dunfermline win.

Dunfermline aren't a good football team, but as long as we continue with our weak approach to games they should have few problems in dispatching us.

Our only hope is that we actually work on shape during the week and realise that passing the ball through our midfield is near ineffective, it forces players who aren't technically good to be the main drivers of our attacks.

The midfield should be treated as a means of winning second and third balls from knock downs from Sutton. Force the opposition to make the mistakes in their half. It's not pretty on the eye, but it's certainly effective at this level, where the players are pretty poor at best.

For the first time I can ever recall I am anticipating a defeat with no hope or expectation of anything positive whatsoever.

Worse, Dunfermline, like QotS , like Ayr, like Dumbarton et al are all pish.

Problem is the reality of the fact we are on the skids, that we are even a worse team by some margin than the mobs in this division.

Dismal.

So 1-2 due us then [emoji12]

Win this and if other results go our way the gap could be down to four points. A result has to come again from somewhere.

Quite, that's precisely what most of us, ( be honest ) expected to happen yesterday, the gap down to four points. The reality was dismally somewhat different.

Who knows, I'm just getting to the point I'm devoid of any positive expectation whatsoever.

This season is flat lining towards our semi permanent vegetative state.

Gallacher

Baird Gordon McKenzie

Mallan Storie Magennis

McAllister                                    Morgan

Sutton       Shankland

A change of tactics and personnel, we've got to go for it.