Dunfermline V St mirren (14th January)

Our last two goals have been the same.

Mallan corner McKenzie header. Delighted Stevie gets yet another assist. What a huge player he is for us.

His delivery is fantastic. He just needs to shed a stone or two, pass to our players in open play, track runners, make some tackles and show some commitment. Once he can add some of that to his corner kick taking ability, we have a player on our hands.

His delivery is fantastic. He just needs to shed a stone or two, pass to our players in open play, track runners, make some tackles and show some commitment. Once he can add some of that to his corner kick taking ability, we have a player on our hands.

I'm happy that he's scoring and creating goals on a relatively regular basis. It's far more than the rest of the team are doing.

Meanwhile he is doing well in English League 1 - which is a far higher standard than the Scottish Championship - while we rot at the bottom of the league with an over the hill right back playing left back every week.

Looks like you called that wrong, along with Alex Rae.

All about opinions. Not right / wrong.

I'm happy that he's scoring and creating goals on a relatively regular basis. It's far more than the rest of the team are doing.

I agree, he is the one player in the team that can turn a game in a second but I just find him hugely frustrating. There is a wonderful player in there somewhere. I genuinely feel he could apply himself a bit better.