Scotland - It's no' that bad really.

pozbaird

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Took this photo a few days ago from Balmaha looking out to Loch Lomond. Took the photo then just stood for a good ten minutes pretty much with this thread title in my head.

Balmaha.jpg

That is a lovely spot.  Did you dine in the Oak tree Inn after shooting your shots?

A lovely wee gastro pub.  Last time I was in that establishment I finished my steak off with a dessert of a Snickers cheesecake.  Bugger me but it was so good I can even remember it.  I don't even remember what I did yesterday........

10 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

That is a lovely spot.  Did you dine in the Oak tree Inn after shooting your shots?

A lovely wee gastro pub.  Last time I was in that establishment I finished my steak off with a dessert of a Snickers cheesecake.  Bugger me but it was so good I can even remember it.  I don't even remember what I did yesterday........

Sure did. Brilliant place. Grub is fantastic and a beer with the roaring log fire in the bar. Cracking spot.

18 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

This is a great thread. Hope it runs and runs

Obviously DougJamie will need to improve his posts a bit though ;-)

Yeah, hope forumsters can post their pics from around Scotland, to run alongside the 'Paisley' thread.

great photos and thread balmaha can't beat the view from the conic hill its a must and so is the rowan tree inn and paying a visit to tom weirs statue just down the road.

Did that a few years ago when we did the WHW, the Tom Weir statue had to be done.
[emoji4]

10 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

taken from inside the King's House 

THAT just underlines the unsurpassable beauty of the Scottish landscape.

you don't even need lengthy positioning, set-up, and lighting, just set your pint aside for a few seconds, shift in your seat and snap through any window!

(I would have cropped the car park kerb, but we can't all be pished-artists)

Edited by antrin