New Striker

Flareybob

It is my understanding that Jack Ross will be signing a new striker early next week, this morning I received an electronic mail from a very reliable source, and according to the reporter who sent me the message then I am led to believe that Jack Ross is mulling over 5 strikers who are all currently plying their trades in English non-league football and are prolific goalscorers, the players in question are:

Connor Coyne

Lheureux Menga

Dominic Knowles

Ollie Phillipson-Masters

Ashley Miller

I can guarantee that one of the above players will definitely be signing for St Mirren next week.

Lheureux Menga

Centre Forward

Previous clubs: Gainsborough Trinity, Shepshed Dynamo, Stockbridge Park Steels, Welling United, Worksop Town, East Thurrock United, Waltham Forest, Burnham Ramblers and Witham Town. Cub/Scouts under 9s

Wow quality!!!!
Edited by DougJamie

16 minutes ago, Flareybob said:

It is my understanding that Jack Ross will be signing a new striker early next week, this morning I received an electronic mail from a very reliable source, and according to the reporter who sent me the message then I am led to believe that Jack Ross is mulling over 5 strikers who are all currently plying their trades in English non-league football and are prolific goalscorers, the players in question are:

Connor Coyne

Lheureux Menga

Dominic Knowles

Ollie Phillipson-Masters

Ashley Miller

I can guarantee that one of the above players will definitely be signing for St Mirren next week.

What a crock- have you actually researched any of these players?? Prolific ?? Some of them don't even start for 9th League teams  . Ollie is a Midfielder, Ashley Miller is 5 ft 7 and couldn't get in the development teams is now in 9th tier........

These names make James Marwood look good???

What a crock- have you actually researched any of these players?? Prolific ?? Some of them don't even start for 9th League teams  . Ollie is a Midfielder, Ashley Miller is 5 ft 7 and couldn't get in the development teams is now in 9th tier........
These names make James Marwood look good???

Doug can't believe you fell for a Flareybob rumour [emoji85]. He gets someone every time his rumours make me chuckle

23 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Doug can't believe you fell for a Flareybob rumour emoji85.png. He gets someone every time his rumours make me chuckle

Have to say , was impressed, he basically managed to pick 5 of the worst players to have ever existed..... Peter Leonard was world class compared to these fruitcakes:thumbsdown

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Have to say , was impressed, he basically managed to pick 5 of the worst players to have ever existed..... Peter Leonard was world class compared to these fruitcakes:thumbsdown

Flareybob has given himself away this time.

He's either Tommy Craig or Ian Murray.:whistle

38 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:
I would be really disappointed if we are not at least throwing our name in the hat for Rory Loy, I honestly don't care if we miss out on players going to bigger clubs or going for an extra pound note but he's the exact type of player we need and should be asking the question.

Morton & Queen of the South are front runners for Loy

Edited by scabbydug37
spelling

A local reporter

Kyle Crawford@KyleC7 5h5 hours ago

I'm told Ross had the option to sign 3 players yesterday but didn't feel they would improve squad. Wants to remain patient (1/2)

Kyle Crawford@KyleC7 5h5 hours ago

To ensure club get the right players in. Left back priority and middle to front players who can cover a couple of positions (2/2)

57 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

I would be really disappointed if we are not at least throwing our name in the hat for Rory Loy, I honestly don't care if we miss out on players going to bigger clubs or going for an extra pound note but he's the exact type of player we need and should be asking the question.

I would imagine that we will miss out on a few decent signings, given our current position. 

Players are unlikely to commit to a club who are teetering on the brink of relegation. Six month loan deals or short term contracts are probably the best we can offer.

Loy unfortunately will get better offers elsewhere. 

10 hours ago, class of 76-77 said:

I would imagine that we will miss out on a few decent signings, given our current position. 

Players are unlikely to commit to a club who are teetering on the brink of relegation. Six month loan deals or short term contracts are probably the best we can offer.

Queens and Morton wouldn't offer any more than us

Would be disappointed if he ended with one of those two

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, class of 76-77 said:

Six month deals is the norm in the winter transfer window at our level.

Don't think our league position will make too much of a difference.