New Striker

Flareybob

6 hours ago, Drew said:

It'll seem of little consequence after we pump the Pars 3-1 tonight, with our own big bustling striker, John Sutton, netting the 3rd and decisive strike after coming on at the 75 minutes mark:)

Aye, alright - no-one likes a smart arse:P

Let's face it, the only reason we didn't win 3-1 is because Big John wasn't brought on....

Edited by Drew

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, paulsmfc said:

We haven't had a great record with signing former Gers recently...

Maybe we'll get on better now that our manager's first question to prospective signings is no longer "What school did you go to?".

3 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

It could be Millertime. Allegedly getting sacked from Govan. This according to the red top, erm, currant bun.
Just sayin like

Might be right Seaside Nipper. Still fit and still scores goals. Might attitude be an issue?

I called this a month ago.............. as regardless if sacked he was leaving.

Would this not a great signing? He can still run, but he would be great to help coaching staff............

Mind u look how good that Curtis Main turned out, and he was a Portsmouth reserve, so can see us plundering lower English Leagues 

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

I think wages would be more of an issue.

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

I think wages would be more of an issue.

Fair point. I was thinking more from the man management side of things and possible adverse impact. Play wise. Looks ok to me.

Would not touch him with a barge poll can you imagine in the press writing about the old firm. On TV talking about the old firm. Alex Rae was more than enough for me. A young player from the old firm is one thing getting one of their so called nearly 40 year old legends is quite another. 

There is obviously no smoke without fire, and this is the 2nd time Miller has been in firing line over OF games. 

Jack has built a team, and even though prior to this I thought Miller might be considered, Not now....................

Whatever I think of  the Serco Sham, obviously something happened here, still think its a smokescreen to deflect away from their mauling.......

We need new players, we need experience and strength, but we don't need little hitlers...

Anyway that fanny scored 5 against us once so he can GTF.......