Jack Ross Must Go.

We will beat Ayr next week putting us 1 point behind them. I'm glad he is at Parkhead doing the home work how to get us into the semi. What a high to the end of season this will be when we win the play offs.  Bloody hell TopCat will be calling for JR to have an extension to his contact. 

Your predictions normally take more than 30 minutes to be proved wrong :lol:

ETA it was even wrong if Ayr had lost, we would have been 4 points them!

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

We will beat Ayr next week putting us 1 point behind them. I'm glad he is at Parkhead doing the home work how to get us into the semi. What a high to the end of season this will be when we win the play offs.  Bloody hell TopCat will be calling for JR to have an extension to his contact. 

IF we beat Ayr next week we will be 5 points behind. Potentially 2 Not 1. And I haven't a clue if this new team is up to the challenge. It's pointless going to watch Celtic as it's doubtful to be the same team as they will rest many of their players and will still thump us without breaking sweat. Much better served watching the team we are in contention with for best of the worst.

Edited by stlucifer

Pretty confident we will draw with Ayr next week and again fail to make inroads on the teams above us. Time is running out despite what anyone says and it is about time that Jack Ross starts getting wins in the league.

At this rate we are going down without so much as a whimper and in my eyes that isn't good enough. Jack Ross has been in charge for about 4 or 5 months and has won something like 2 in 15 games.

He needs to start proving he is a decent manager as I feel so far he hasn't shown that in my eyes.

Make us hard to beat and getting clean sheets and in giving us a chance of winning games.

Time to stand up and do what you get paid to do Mr Ross and that is win league games. No more excuses please!

1 minute ago, Mr Zo said:

Pretty confident we will draw with Ayr next week and again fail to make inroads on the teams above us. Time is running out despite what anyone says and it is about time that Jack Ross starts getting wins in the league.

At this rate we are going down without so much as a whimper and in my eyes that isn't good enough. Jack Ross has been in charge for about 4 or 5 months and has won something like 2 in 15 games.

He needs to start proving he is a decent manager as I feel so far he hasn't shown that in my eyes.

Make us hard to beat and getting clean sheets and in giving us a chance of winning games.

Time to stand up and do what you get paid to do Mr Ross and that is win league games. No more excuses please!

People have been sin-binned for less!

9 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Let's wait till next week before jumping the gun. You are a very balanced poster however mabe your coupon let you down or you have not had sex in the last 24 hours:) if we beat Ayr mate we have a chance.  However draw or get lose I am worrying not enough toilet rolls for me. Fingers crossed. 

18 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

You'll no be popular with the "We need stability at all costs" crew. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Let's wait till next week before jumping the gun. You are a very balanced poster however mabe your coupon let you down or you have not had sex in the last 24 hours:) if we beat Ayr mate we have a chance.  However draw or get lose I am worrying not enough toilet rolls for me. Fingers crossed. 

How condescending. Someone's honest view and you demean it with absolute nonsense. Cringe!

I will give Mrs Zo a shout and see if she can remedy that situation. ;-)
Maybe I will wake up a new man tomorrow. Gutted Ayr came back from 2-0 down with 10 men to gain a valuable point away from home. I just can't believe we are so detached at the bottom when the teams above us in the league are no great shakes.

It adds more pressure to next week's game. We must win. Where have we heard that before?:-(

1 minute ago, Mr Zo said:

Maybe I will wake up a new man tomorrow. Gutted Ayr came back from 2-0 down with 10 men to gain a valuable point away from home. I just can't believe we are so detached at the bottom when the teams above us in the league are no great shakes.

It adds more pressure to next week's game. We must win. Where have we heard that before?:-(

We've been hearing it since November. :(

3 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

The highlighted sentence alludes to the reasons why we are where we are.

Not because Ayr keep getting results, but because we, unlike Ayr, haven't been capable of making heroic comebacks or holding a lead.

Every team in this league seems to be capable of taking points from each other, except for us.

We've had a couple of weeks to bed in the new players.

We'll soon see exactly whether our manager has the judgement to spot a player or not, and as to whether he has the managerial skills to win games when it matters with a squad he has to a certain extent hand picked.

I'd say he needs at least five wins between now and the end of the season to give us a fighting chance of making the playoff game and to show fans that he's worth believing in.

The bottom line is we need to go on a winning streak. Are we good enough? Well we're about to find out. I'm hopeful that we can turn this around but at the same time prepared for the worst. Should JR be sacked? It's far too early to judge, performances and results between now and the end of the season will dictate that. 

However GLS has made it clear that Jack's job is safe. For that reason I believe Jack will be here next season come what may. 

What is for sure is that regardless of squad they should have done alot better so far. At Christmas I felt really confident we would stay up I liked the way we were playing and genuinely felt we would claw it back. Now I'm unsure they look like a team that simply cannot win enough games. I mean two wins in 23 is a horrendous run and simply a run that will probably see us drop. Let's be honest ayr simply need a draw next weekend and it's done. They'll be absolutely ecstatic at today's result and two late goals with ten men is pure team spirit. I'm not hopeful

I think anything other than a win next Saturday and even the biggest optimist in our support will be giving up the ghost on this season. 

I'd really like us to not only win but to do so comprehensively to build confidence and send a message out to the supporters that this squad of players are up for this.

Normally, I'd be baying for the managers blood if we go down and while he is by no means above criticism in my eyes, I'd strangely still be going with him to start next season. I can't quite pin why though. 

I think the side have benefitted from no league action for a couple of weeks and hopefully gets a chance to allow a few of them to settle in. 

I think anything other than a win next Saturday and even the biggest optimist in our support will be giving up the ghost on this season. 
I'd really like us to not only win but to do so comprehensively to build confidence and send a message out to the supporters that this squad of players are up for this.
Normally, I'd be baying for the managers blood if we go down and while he is by no means above criticism in my eyes, I'd strangely still be going with him to start next season. I can't quite pin why though. 
I think the side have benefitted from no league action for a couple of weeks and hopefully gets a chance to allow a few of them to settle in. 

Certainly a draw isn't the end, but it would throw in to question any chance of getting 9 points more than Ayr over the following 12 games. We need to be right on Ayr's heels gong in to the April Ayr/Dumbarton double header.

If I'm honest, our right side worries the shit out of me and could cost us our league place.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

That may well not be me.... But I still won't give up till the numbers say DEFINITELY NO.

On the other hand - boot, if ye like -

with my Buddies boots on... I have to say that the performance of 10 man Ayr, after being two down, is highly worthy of a team that is not giving in to demotion. Great fighting spirit! 

I applaud them for that.  Hope Saints give them cause to choke on it.... And wish theBuddies could do as well.

get it sorted, Ross!

but, still.... Well done, Ayr!

13 minutes ago, TsuMirren said:

Certainly a draw isn't the end, but it would throw in to question any chance of getting 9 points more than Ayr over the following 12 games. We need to be right on Ayr's heels gong in to the April Ayr/Dumbarton double header.

If I'm honest, our right side worries the shit out of me and could cost us our league place.

Alright.... Looking on the positive side of today's result...

that draws Dumbarton back intae it.  They'll regret today's capitulation, when they are relegated and Ayr are in the play-offs!

:bounce1:bounce2:bounce4:clapping:bounce4:bounce3:headbang

sorry. Too optimistic.

too f**kin Skidmarky?

it's late-ish.

3 hours ago, FTOF said:

We'll soon see exactly whether our manager has the judgement to spot a player or not, and as to whether he has the managerial skills to win games when it matters with a squad he has to a certain extent hand picked.

He started Clarkson at Dumbarton !. He's won 2 in 15 and we are still shipping horrendous goals.

Raith probably should have had a penalty awarded at the end of our 1-0 win ?.

Not overly impressed with Ross so far but next few weeks will give us a better idea.

I have this feeling that Ross may be out his depth in Championship but could get us out of League One if we land up there, but takes us nowehere after that !

Edited by lenziebud

3 hours ago, Mr Zo said:

Did not know they came back to get a draw