Jack Ross Must Go.

27 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Came across this in the DVD Shop.

Football Manager Jack Ross and his Captain Steve McGinn have a dream. They have to save their team from relegation and oblivion. Left with a disastrous squad of players by the previous Manager who had been tainted with Old Firm disease they set out to rescue the club which has been in free fall for Seasons.

Things don’t go well initially and the ghost of Gus McPherson comes back to haunt them. With only two wins in fifteen games the fans are screaming for Jacks blood and demanding the return of Gus.

Unwilling to give up Jack calls on McGinn and nine other players who are all down on their luck. Against all Odds Jack takes his club to two cup Finals and leads them through a serious of must win games to secure league survival.

This true story begins at Ayr on Saturday don’t miss this against all the odds movie that’ll have you screaming and leaping out of your seat.

Coming to various Scottish football stadiums soon

A Gordon Scott Production that you just want to come true.

JV.png

But......................... do we go on to win the SPFL in 2019?:whistle

That will be entitled " The Crack that Tony Smoked " 

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

What a load of bollocks, who would want their team to get beat? It's guys like you that are hiding & wont face the fact that Jack Ross has a big part to play where we are right now. The league position tells us that. Still in our hands though, we play our part now down to Jack & the players.

FFS, now where the fcuk did I say anyone wanted there team to get beat? It's not about St Mirren losing too the few on 

here, it's about JRs team failing and some posters would no doubt take pleasure in this in a twisted and smug way, so 

now that Jack's got rid of most of the garbage he inherited (probably the worst team I've seen in 40 odd years supporting  

St Mirren) and replaced them with his own men its now JR should be judged on what's happening on the pitch and lets 

be truthful things are improving, so lets get behind JACK and the team and hopefully we can get ourselves out of the shit 

we're in...

3 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

No you didn't, there's an old saying "Better to say nothing and let them think you're a fool than open it and prove you are".

Oh I can't agree with that bud.

Learning to take risks, make your own decisions and express an opinion without obsessively fearing what others might think is a basic life lesson when you hit adulthood.

Give me one loud mouth who sometimes says idiotic things over 100 clever people too scared shitless to offer an opinion any day of the week.

As long as the loud mouth knows when to apologise that's the person I would rather have around me.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh I can't agree with that bud.

Learning to take risks, make your own decisions and express an opinion without obsessively fearing what others might think is a basic life lesson when you hit adulthood.

Give me one loud mouth who sometimes says idiotic things over 100 clever people too scared shitless to offer an opinion any day of the week.

As long as the loud mouth knows when to apologise that's the person I would rather have around me.

Yeah from a loudmouth like you who never apologises that's about right. :lol:

I desperately want Jack Ross and everyone connected with the club to do well. I really hope Jack Ross can turn our season round starting on Saturday but I fear our inability to keep clean sheets and conceding daft goals is killing us.

Stop conceding daft goals and we have a chance of staying in this league. If we can get a win on Saturday then it's going to make things very interesting.

Come on Jack Ross make us all happy buddies.:-)

Jack Ross you magnificent bar steward you, you magnificent bar steward indeed.

What a job this guy is doing.  Oor wee team just bullied, harassed and outplayed dirty ginger Lennons Hibs off the park in a performance that is as good as anything I have seen in a long time.  Well done sir, I doff my cap to you, my cap I doff to you indeed.

On 25/02/2017 at 7:31 PM, faraway saint said:

Give it time. :rolleyes:

And the "We love JR" crew were bleating about some people would be gloating if we went down. :lol:

DIV. Is it not about time this thread went in the bin or got amalgamated with the JR and JF appreciation thread or the JR will come good thread. 

JR deserves our support now. Let's all get behind him and help the Saints perform the great escape. Fecks seck. Once there was only Ayr. Now we have Ayr. Dunfermilne, dumbarton and Raith in our sights. COYS 

Get JR to f**k the useless diddy. Doesn't know a decent player, no tactics, no inspiration. Keep playing like this and we are relegated. Bring back AR.

PS Imagine trying to find players via Linkedin FFS

Edited by Sonny

14 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Why delete it - my view hasn't changed if we finish 10th Ross should go.

Don't jump ahead of yourself. We have to beat Sellic in the cup first before we can resume our fantastic league run. COYS

I'm dreaming of a semi final and maybe another cup win just like the ones we used to know,

:withstupid

but we might even finish sixth now. JR must stay (hope I've not overcooked this)

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Don't jump ahead of yourself. We have to beat Sellic in the cup first before we can resume our fantastic league run. COYS

I'm dreaming of a semi final and maybe another cup win just like the ones we used to know,

:withstupid

but we might even finish sixth now. JR must stay (hope I've not overcooked this)

Nothing wrong with the current optimism, it's as real as the feeling of depression of a week or so ago.

Everything changes and now is the time to have some real hope.

Sundays game now becomes more of a possibility, with next weeks midweek game an expectation.

Roll on.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Nothing wrong with the current optimism, it's as real as the feeling of depression of a week or so ago.

Everything changes and now is the time to have some real hope.

Sundays game now becomes more of a possibility, with next weeks midweek game an expectation.

Roll on.

Fecks sake FS. A week or so back in Arbroath or where ever, seems to have done you the world of good. Where's the cynicism gone.

We'll who care's let's all club together and get out this mess.

JR IS OUT THE SIN BIN

COYS 

Just now, East Lothian Saint said:

Fecks sake FS. A week or so back in Arbroath or where ever, seems to have done you the world of good. Where's the cynicism gone.

We'll who care's let's all club together and get out this mess.

JR IS OUT THE SIN BIN

COYS 

Sorry, just reality.

I don't but into "blind faith", I go with facts.

The facts at that time we were in deep doo doo and only heading one way.

As I said, everything changes, now we have shown real promise, not just airy fairy pish, so this is what we should be using for the future.

Sunday, well, nothing t lose but there's a decent chance of an upset.

Next weeks game against Raith, that's the real crunch.

Win that and it seriously game on so let's hope we continue our current run of form.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Sorry, just reality.

I don't but into "blind faith", I go with facts.

The facts at that time we were in deep doo doo and only heading one way.

As I said, everything changes, now we have shown real promise, not just airy fairy pish, so this is what we should be using for the future.

Sunday, well, nothing t lose but there's a decent chance of an upset.

Next weeks game against Raith, that's the real crunch.

Win that and it seriously game on so let's hope we continue our current run of form.

JR is coming good

Sorry just reality. Keep the faith.

I was getting a bit unsure of wether JR was going to turn it round but no doubts now. Starting to do a brilliant job, I think we'll stay up without play offs now given the attitude and performance of the whole squad over the last 2 league games. We were immense on Sat and tonight was another step up