Jack Ross Must Go.

26 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Time to get this embarrasing pish locked.

See what happens when a young talented manager gets time to work magic........... Jack has never sherked away when we lost in his first 5 games, he never rested working with Fowler to bring in 10 players of which 8 have been superb, he has never got carried away when we started winning, AND HE IS A BUDDIE.................

I really hope after this season we offer him and Fowler and incentive to stay, cause this boy will go far, and maybe stretch to giving him another jumper :whistle

4 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Not sure what everyone else thinks - but I reckon we should probably keep him...:)

I would love , and it may well happen, when we play Raith, we are safe..... 6000 turn out and we sing JRs praises all match...... its been a nightmare but it may well have a dream ending

Edited by DougJamie

I wonder how many of the signings were made through linkedin.

The transformation in the team since start of early February has been phenomenal.

It was a slow start under Ross but I think that was to do with the attitude of the bulk of player's at the club at the time. Most have been moved on and fresh players brought in who have risen to the challenge and embraced the fight that the club so desperately needed them to.

I just wonder what of the current players on loan /signed on short term contracts will remain for next season ie Stelios, Davis, O'Brien, Loy to name but a few.

Jack Ross is very committed to the buds and talks with a genuine affection for our club.

Stay up and we could be in for an interesting season next year.

Aye this thread is fantastic. It has been obvious from the start that Jack had something about him, even pre-christmas when we were narrowly losing games. As predicted when he was able to get his own players in we've seen the difference. With him in charge we should be going for the title next year. There's no big teams coming down and we've proven we can handle Dundee Utd if they fail to go up in a play off.  BOD get him tied up for 4/5 years!!

On 01/07/2017 at 4:59 PM, Dave The Buddie said:

He should never have got the job in the 1st place. Our managerial appointments since Danny Lennon have been honking.

Jack Ross is now going to have back to back relegations on his managerial CV

On 01/07/2017 at 5:01 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Agreed. He's not got the ability to save St Mirren, and I doubt he's got the ability to build a team that will get the club promoted again. Another woeful managerial appointment. 

On 01/07/2017 at 5:15 PM, Drew said:

:lol:

Some interesting early posts from this thread.

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Good shout TC, popular thread though 

TopCat probably thinks he is still right or he is embarrassed to admit he called it wrong. It's not nothing to do whoever got it right or wrong but everything to do with a fantastic transformation of the management and squad for a job being  very well done that's the most important thing. Must admit hate the heading of this topic cringe worthy. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

TopCat probably thinks he is still right or he is embarrassed to admit he called it wrong. It's got nothing to do whoever got it right or wrong but everything to do with a fantastic transformation of the management and squad for a job being  very well done that's the most important thing. Must admit hate the heading of this topic cringe worthy. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

TopCat probably thinks he is still right or he is embarrassed to admit he called it wrong. It's not nothing to do whoever got it right or wrong but everything to do with a fantastic transformation of the management and squad for a job being  very well done that's the most important thing. Must admit hate the heading of this topic cringe worthy. 

IOB its the typical knee jerk reaction that got Saints into this in the first place. Any other team that has worked with Jack has done nothing but praise him, We still play top 3 away from home, I bet you Jack might have had a wee smile but he will keep our players feet grounded....

3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

It doesn't matter if you like Jack personally or not , but no rational football fan would fail to be impressed with what he has done to our team . .

It amazes me that Brendan Rodgers was willing to speak better of our current team than some of our own fans . . 

Plus the wee ginger fud from Hibs :rolleyes:

Great thing about Jack is , that unlike his predecessor he will only talk about St Mirren, he wont take about Sevco, his record, and all the other piss that Rae did. We have a team now. We have a BOD in tune

Money will need to be made available, assuming we stay up (WE WILL) Players will want to stay, you cant beat success, and hey A cup final, a quarter at Tic Park, and 7th or 8th will never tell the true story ............... Shugs goal at Stirling was awesome, we have had about 10 of those in a row now......

Edited by DougJamie

He won't be embarrassed he'll be sitting back thinking he is a top quality forumster because his thread has more views and responses than any others.

I for one am absolutely delighted that it has come back to bite him on his arse!!

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Great thing about Jack is , that unlike his predecessor he will only talk about St Mirren, he wont take about Sevco, his record, and all the other piss that Rae did. We have a team now. We have a BOD in tune

Money will need to be made available, assuming we stay up (WE WILL) Players will want to stay, you cant beat success, and hey A cup final, a quarter at Tic Park, and 7th or 8th will never tell the true story ............... Shugs goal at Stirling was awesome, we have had about 10 of those in a row now......

Can't see us holding on to Mallan possibley others also we are  small fish where we can't compete with teams offering up to three times a salary and a higher league. However I have every confidence Jack Ross can build a good team around the ones who stay. Also have a sneaky feeling Hearts might come calling for Jack in the summer, hope I'm wrong in that one. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can't see us holding on to Mallan possibley others also we are  small fish where we can't compete with teams offering up to three times a salary and a higher league. However I have every confidence Jack Ross can build a good team around the ones who stay. Also have a sneaky feeling Hearts might come calling for Jack in the summer, hope I'm wrong in that one. 

Cant see it. They will go for either a big name or a guy who doesn't mind having all his strings pulled ....... Jack is neither, he has autonomy at Saints, lets stick another 20k on his Salary, task him with promotion.....................  

1 hour ago, Kendo said:

Not at all it should be pinned. The biggest embarrassment is to the person who started it. 

TopCat was expressing his opinion. He may have been incorrect 

Very sad that fellow St Mirren fans are, with hindsight, savaging him. 

Shameful 

33 minutes ago, Hambud said:

He won't be embarrassed he'll be sitting back thinking he is a top quality forumster because his thread has more views and responses than any others.

I for one am absolutely delighted that it has come back to bite him on his arse!!

Sums up a lot of punters on here. 

Disgraceful