Jack Ross Must Go.

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

aOr an audition for a Barry Gibb tribute act.

I know it's just "words" but "I've gotta get a message to you" to tell you we're "stayin' alive" so "you should be dancing". "Don't forget to remember" Jack had many "lonely days" thinking the wins might come "tomorrow, tomorrow" only to find each game pre window was a "heartbreaker". Oh. And the pipefitter who once roamed these pages is a "fanny" :P

Edited by stlucifer

13 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I know it's just "words" but "I've gotta get a message to you" to tell you we're "stayin' alive" so "you should be dancing". "Don't forget to remember" Jack had many "lonely days" thinking the wins might come "tomorrow, tomorrow" only to find each game pre window was a "heartbreaker". Oh. And the pipefitter who once roamed these pages is a "fanny" :P

"You win again"

Was fully expecting a post from TopCat along the lines of. Will hold my hands up got it wrong girls & boys. But nothing dearie me !"

It's a shame, he's became one of those posters that he used to rip into. Those that are all over the forum after every defeat but go into hiding when we win.

Theres one thing casting doubt or indulging in debate but to call for the manager to be sacked, especially so early in his tenure is bad form -_-

I would like to thing TC is man enough to come on here and admit he got it badly wrong........ or is he going to continue his vendetta into next season ?

I am not surprised TC is quiet. He must be embarassed that we had kids in this Saints team who retained faith and belief far beyond the pont where he had given up hope and had started to dig at everyone from the management to the players. What age is Magennis FFS 18 years old? Not once did that kid give the impression he had give up. Not once. Mallan is what 20 years old? Another one who got his arse in gear when it was needed in the face of massive disappointment. These boys put some of us to shame. Very few players could have coped with the pressure of the last few months. Almost no teams have ever recovered from where we were. We were facing potential redundancies and financial disaster. It may have been the end of our club as a force in Scottish football.We literally cannot overplay the enormity of what they have managed to achieve.

IMO they are all legends. Any who choose to move have earned the right to do so woth our blessings, support and best wishes.

They have given us back our club and our pride. Legends. Every one. We will be talking about this season decades from now.

Edited by oaksoft

Someone, it may actually have been TC, wrote on another thread that this team should never have gotten itself into this position. Another attempt to take the shine if their achievements, however, THIS team didn't get us into that position. THIS team has played 14 league games together and only lost twice and even in one of those defeats (Tannadice) played well.
Our run has been remarkable. The players have cheered us all up and made it fun watching Saints again. Somerset, Starks Park, Parkhead, Cappilowe, Falkirk, Tannadice and Easter Road. The crowds got bigger and more raucous week after week and that no doubt played a part.
We are staying up and I can't stop smiling. Neither can my daughter and that's what it's all about.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

We were facing potential redundancies and financial disaster. It may have been the end of our club as a force in Scottish football.We literally cannot overplay the enormity of what they have managed to achieve.

Oh, I think you just managed to.... Arm-a-fcuking-gedd-onnnnnn!

16 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Theres one thing casting doubt or indulging in debate but to call for the manager to be sacked, especially so early in his tenure is bad form -_-

I would like to thing TC is man enough to come on here and admit he got it badly wrong........ or is he going to continue his vendetta into next season ?

All that needs to be said is Danny Lennon. :wink:

2 hours ago, DLBud said:

Someone, it may actually have been TC, wrote on another thread that this team should never have gotten itself into this position. Another attempt to take the shine if their achievements, however, THIS team didn't get us into that position. THIS team has played 14 league games together and only lost twice and even in one of those defeats (Tannadice) played well.
Our run has been remarkable. The players have cheered us all up and made it fun watching Saints again. Somerset, Starks Park, Parkhead, Cappilowe, Falkirk, Tannadice and Easter Road. The crowds got bigger and more raucous week after week and that no doubt played a part.
We are staying up and I can't stop smiling. Neither can my daughter and that's what it's all about.

It was him. I have responded to his nonsense - he hasn't yet replied...

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Agreed. He's not got the ability to save St Mirren, and I doubt he's got the ability to build a team that will get the club promoted again. Another woeful managerial appointment. 

All the years that you have passed on your "football wisdom" to the rest of us and it turns out you're still just a clueless banger. :lol:

2 hours ago, Port Saint said:

All the years that you have passed on your "football wisdom" to the rest of us and it turns out you're still just a clueless banger. :lol:

He's not listening. He never did.

Edited by pod