Jack Ross Must Go.

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You've not got the title of Drama Queen of the Forum for nothing. 

We've all posted utter nonsense at times, nothing wrong pointing it out, just a tad ironic when you pick and choose to be "upset". 

Back to your cheap wine. :byebye

46 minutes ago, Drew said:

:lol:

2014. Well done.

I post shite on here all the time. It's almost pathological, so you wire in mate. I'm just surprised that you thought it was worth trawling back 3 years.

How long had he been in post, incidentally?

FFS Drew , you never told me you were the "Drama Queen " of the Forum . .:lol:

. .do you think he is on the psychotropics still. .:o

13 hours ago, stlucifer said:

While there might have been those who backed Jack all the way, I was certainly not one of them. I openly said he was NOT the right person and had done nothing to warrant my vote of confidence. Shows you I'm sometimes as much a walloper as others on other threads.:o

At least you put your hands up, others generally dig their heals in :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
Aw FFS behave. That sort of shite is part of the reason we are in this mess. JR will be and should be St Mirren manager next season regardless what league we are in!

That said, that type of after match incident often signals the beginning of the end for a manager!
And the award for the first person to openly defend JR on this thread goes to... ...

Really is embarrassing reading back.

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Most culpable? Oh aye - it'll be the lunatics who defend the manager, the CEO, the Chairman, the last Chairman, and SMiSA, when clearly none of them are remotely competent. Next on the list would be the many who are prepared to defend Stevie Mallan's inept performances whilst offering up the excuse that although he's a central midfielder playing icentral midfield he's being played out of position. Then there's the list of delusional happy clappers who claim there is no problem at Paisley and that everything is perfect - and who defend the utter flop that Ralston has been since that was set up. 

I really miss Stuart.................. wonder what he is doing now, his predictions were eh.............. a bit wide of the mark

Maybe he ran the Hilary Clinton campaign , or the Nuclear Disarmament Campaign in NK....................  Or the Longtimecoming  Stay in the EU campaign, or backed the Scots against the Welsh at Rugby, or  against the English at Culloden...................

I am just searching for the post he may have put about us never winning the Champions League, that's certainly worth a punt :whistle

I was measured on Jack from the off... i.e. I made no comments and was not sure either way at first... but was marginally hopeful since he only had to be average and he would be a great improvement on the previous 4 years... but I was one of the 1st to shout get rid of Murray and I could not believe how long he got to put us further in the mire.

Happy Days now though - best in a very long time. I just hope we can really make the step up with some ongoing confidence of avoiding play-offs and eventually top 6 regularly... with the usual cup wins thrown in every 2 or 3 decades...or better..

14 hours ago, doonhamer said:

He said/ he said nonsense. Can’t we not be happy that we’ve got the best manager in living memory? (Spoken as a Bud who has been a supporter since 1968).

There is no doubt that Jack and James are truly fab.. and the directors too - what a transformation all round.

Next year will be a fresh test.. nothing stands still...

I was measured on Jack from the off... i.e. I made no comments and was not sure either way at first... but was marginally hopeful since he only had to be average and he would be a great improvement on the previous 4 years... but I was one of the 1st to shout get rid of Murray and I could not believe how long he got to put us further in the mire.
Happy Days now though - best in a very long time. I just hope we can really make the step up with some ongoing confidence of avoiding play-offs and eventually top 6 regularly... with the usual cup wins thrown in every 2 or 3 decades...or better..

We’re due a Scottish Cup win - I’ll give Jack a few years to deliver that [emoji3]

6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

The space between Shulls ears and the distance in the league between ourselves and the rest of the teams.

Although last season we got to the final I believe that the club made a loss on the Challenge Cup. 

Feck it. League is more important.

E813C35B-B941-4C9C-9738-5FDB62ED1E3D.png.04e032f222b349df7d5e22141612ddd5.png

What's the Challenge Cup ? 

All competitive First Team matches are important.

No need for prioritisation.

Trophy and glory is important. 

Should we have refused the League Cup in 2013 if we were due to make a money loss.

Or refuse to play in a Europa League qualifier if no money profit was to be made.