Jack Ross Must Go.

6 hours ago, shull said:

TopCat was expressing his opinion. He may have been incorrect 

Very sad that fellow St Mirren fans are, with hindsight, savaging him. 

Shameful 

Said the clown who insulted every saints supporter before his meltdown that led to the sin bin.

The signs are there Div.

6 hours ago, Soctty said:

He called for the manager to go. Rather than accept when the manager was turning things round, he delighted in any setback and played down every positive result using the league position as "proof" that the manager was a failure. Stubbornness has made him look utterly stupid. He can't be surprised when other posters now point and laugh while we enjoy our fantastic form while he continues to hide...

He proved this well before that statement.

Just now, East Lothian Saint said:

I'm excited IoBS and I'm a big JR fan but we've got a wee bit to go from the days when Fergie could pull 16,357 through the turnstyles for a second tier team. If Jack can keep us up and compete next season hopefully we'll smash the 7,542 attendance record at the new stadium. Well fill it to it's 8023 capacity.

:withstupid

8023 That's a fecking weird number 

The only way the stadium attendance record will be broken will be if there's a home game next season in which we could clinch the title itself. There has been talk on here in recent weeks of the improved form and pricing initiatives seeing home gates of 5,500 plus. Wasn't anywhere near. 4,250 and 3,900 was it? Sorry to appear a scrooge-like figure, but there's no chance of getting near 8023 - unless it's like the Raith game at Love Street back in the day.

A well-performing St Mirren in the Championship next season would, in my view, see home gates around the 4,500 to 5,000 mark, max.

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I'm excited IoBS and I'm a big JR fan but we've got a wee bit to go from the days when Fergie could pull 16,357 through the turnstyles for a second tier team. If Jack can keep us up and compete next season hopefully we'll smash the 7,542 attendance record at the new stadium. Well fill it to it's 8023 capacity.

:withstupid

8023 That's a fecking weird number 

I did say he is no Fergie he is his own man but clearly will become a top boss. 

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Said the clown who insulted every saints supporter before his meltdown that led to the sin bin.

The signs are there Div.

Lessons learned and apologies made..

Try it

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I did say he is no Fergie he is his own man but clearly will become a top boss. 

I thought during the year 2000 that Tom Hendrie would be the new Alex Ferguson.

Delighted with his 5 year contract.

Anyway, Sir Tom is still a St Mirren Legend.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

In just about every tiresome post you make.

So you have no evidence Bud.

Remember it was you who interrupted the Thread to call somebody a clown.

Unoriginal since your first ever post, but you're a Buddie so that's cool with me.

x

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

TopCat is a die hard Shull we all know that. Come on the forum take egg in the face and move on and enjoy the rest of the season with all the Saints brothers and sisters on the forum. 

I am on the Forum and absolutely loving our new success with my brothers , sisters and FTOF. :D

12 minutes ago, Hambud said:

I've tried but no-one will take the time to let me know what I have done that is disgraceful. Until I know I cannot apologise.

You're fine Bud.

No need to say sorry.

You never meltit down.

I have actually forgotten what you said.

8 hours ago, shull said:

TopCat was expressing his opinion. He may have been incorrect 

Very sad that fellow St Mirren fans are, with hindsight, savaging him. 

Shameful 

Ach away and grow a pair man. He made an arse of himself. Get the humble pie eaten and enjoy the great escape orchestrated by the wonderful Jack Ross and Jim Fowler. Happy happy days.