Jump to content

TopCat

Jack Ross Must Go.

Recommended Posts

I was measured on Jack from the off... i.e. I made no comments and was not sure either way at first... but was marginally hopeful since he only had to be average and he would be a great improvement on the previous 4 years... but I was one of the 1st to shout get rid of Murray and I could not believe how long he got to put us further in the mire.

Happy Days now though - best in a very long time. I just hope we can really make the step up with some ongoing confidence of avoiding play-offs and eventually top 6 regularly... with the usual cup wins thrown in every 2 or 3 decades...or better..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, doonhamer said:

He said/ he said nonsense. Can’t we not be happy that we’ve got the best manager in living memory? (Spoken as a Bud who has been a supporter since 1968).

There is no doubt that Jack and James are truly fab.. and the directors too - what a transformation all round.

Next year will be a fresh test.. nothing stands still...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was measured on Jack from the off... i.e. I made no comments and was not sure either way at first... but was marginally hopeful since he only had to be average and he would be a great improvement on the previous 4 years... but I was one of the 1st to shout get rid of Murray and I could not believe how long he got to put us further in the mire.
Happy Days now though - best in a very long time. I just hope we can really make the step up with some ongoing confidence of avoiding play-offs and eventually top 6 regularly... with the usual cup wins thrown in every 2 or 3 decades...or better..


We’re due a Scottish Cup win - I’ll give Jack a few years to deliver that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Challenge Cup win was well within our grasp this season.

Unfortunately, Ross & Fowler couldn't be arsed after St Mirren fans paid good money to attend and support the Team.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The space between Shulls ears and the distance in the league between ourselves and the rest of the teams.

Although last season we got to the final I believe that the club made a loss on the Challenge Cup. 

Feck it. League is more important.

 

E813C35B-B941-4C9C-9738-5FDB62ED1E3D.png.04e032f222b349df7d5e22141612ddd5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yflab said:

The space between Shulls ears and the distance in the league between ourselves and the rest of the teams.

Although last season we got to the final I believe that the club made a loss on the Challenge Cup. 

Feck it. League is more important.

 

E813C35B-B941-4C9C-9738-5FDB62ED1E3D.png.04e032f222b349df7d5e22141612ddd5.png

What's the Challenge Cup ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All competitive First Team matches are important.

No need for prioritisation.

Trophy and glory is important. 

Should we have refused the League Cup in 2013 if we were due to make a money loss.

Or refuse to play in a Europa League qualifier if no money profit was to be made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Final in 2005 was held up for 30 minutes as nearly 7000 excited Buddies headed for Airdrie.

That’s before it was a total farce, move on Shull who cares, apart from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ged62 said:


That’s before it was a total farce, move on Shull who cares, apart from you.emoji6.png

The near 5000 Saints fans at Fir Park last season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, I m just guessing, since they made the effort to attend the Final

Let’s concentrate on winning the league & not the silly farce of a cup competition. Hopefully you’ll not need to worry about it next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Sweeper07 said:

There is no doubt that Jack and James are truly fab.. and the directors too - what a transformation all round.

You missed out the fans. :clapping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shull said:

A Challenge Cup win was well within our grasp this season.

Unfortunately, Ross & Fowler couldn't be arsed after St Mirren fans paid good money to attend and support the Team.

 

We have bigger fish to fry :fishwallop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ged62 said:


Let’s concentrate on winning the league & not the silly farce of a cup competition. Hopefully you’ll not need to worry about it next season emoji6.png

We could have fully concentrated on both. League and Cup matches don't get played on the same day. 

Normally a week apart so no need to treat one less than the other.. 

So, what I am saying.

All first team competitive games should be treated 100% seriously. 

Not too much to ask from a paying supporter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pod said:

Both teams treated it 100%.  There can only be on winner.

You really should get over it.

I am absolutely fine. 

Just commenting that my favoured Team didn't give a toss about the Challenge Cup thanks to our Management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×