Jack Ross Must Go.

On 1/7/2017 at 4:55 PM, TopCat said:

Enough.

Tick, tock.

:lol:

On 1/7/2017 at 4:59 PM, Dave The Buddie said:

He should never have got the job in the 1st place. Our managerial appointments since Danny Lennon have been honking.

Jack Ross is now going to have back to back relegations on his managerial CV

On 1/7/2017 at 5:01 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Agreed. He's not got the ability to save St Mirren, and I doubt he's got the ability to build a team that will get the club promoted again. Another woeful managerial appointment. 

Some football experts on this forum, right enough.

Good to goad. 

It really makes some peoples day. 

Sad that it is at the expense of a fellow St Mirren supporter. 

It's just like the way Sevco and Celtic fans act with each other. 

Disturbing behaviour. 

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You know what's good about this thread? Nothing, surely some of you have more important things that continually point scoring on here? Over there Jack Ross is building our squad! 

get it closed

Correct.

I'm away to another thread to single out one of our young up and coming players for unwarranted criticism.:whistle

Just now, FTOF said:

Correct.

I'm away to another thread to single out one of our young up and coming players for unwarranted criticism.:whistle

Nah, just lambast Gilmour for not getting a newspaper to say how utterly fcuking brilliant he thinks we are, how handsome and wonderful Jack Ross is, how Stelios' beard is shinier and more impressive than Thommo's, and how sad he is to see JD Sports arse kicked into touch.

Mon' tae' fcuk Gilmour, gie's a statement!

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

Correct.

Or as some may call it, an opinion on who I want to see at the club next season. We all know how people on this website respect difference of opinion though. :unsure:

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You know what's good about this thread? Nothing, surely some of you have more important things that continually point scoring on here? Over there Jack Ross is building our squad! 

get it closed

Stop adding to it :lol:

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

There's difference of opinion and then there's talking shite.

Or maybe you have a different opinion on that. :)

Thinking I'm talking shite is just another way of saying you don't agree with my opinion and my opinion is wrong.  Oh to be right all the time, wonder why you even come on forums for fans to offer their.... Oh yeah opinion.  

18 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Or as some may call it, an opinion on who I want to see at the club next season. We all know how people on this website respect difference of opinion though. :unsure:

As I said earlier, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Just my opinion though.

Edited by FTOF

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Absolutely shamefull and cringing thread, thankfully when Jack Ross and the players read this thread they will all know he has 99.9% of fans backing. TopCat now holds his head in utter shame.

Thanks for keeping it going :clapping

TC is probably pissing himself laughing at aw the Buddie meltdowns :lol: