TopCat

Jack Ross Must Go.

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Gus was interviewed and another candidate got the job . End of story . 

It's ok, I fixed it for you. :P

Better candidate? Remains to be seen IMO. 

PS I wasn't a fan of Gus either in case you think I'm trying to sell Gus as better. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It's ok, I fixed it for you. :P

Better candidate? Remains to be seen IMO. 

PS I wasn't a fan of Gus either in case you think I'm trying to sell Gus as better. 

You just like to disagree with me cause I don't like your music taste (smiley) .

21 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Right so now JR has made a couple of signings is it legitimate to call for his dismissal if we lose on Saturday?

Some thought is was legitimate weeks and weeks ago.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Thinking he wasn't the right appointment and wanting him sacked aren't the same thing.

Oh really, then you started this thread. You couldn't make it up.

On 12/01/2017 at 11:30 PM, TopCat said:

Thinking he wasn't the right appointment and wanting him sacked aren't the same thing.

Oh really, then you started this thread. You couldn't make it up.

This is starting to look like one of the daftest threads ever started on here. :lol::lol::lol:

Is it ?

As far as I can see , we are still rooted to the bottom of the table 7 points adrift with 12 games to get in to a position where we can escape , otherwise the last 3 become irrelevant.

A cup win ? That won't make an ounce of difference to what league we will play in next season.

A manager if they get you relegated is progress ?

A number of new signings ? Nothing has changed yet , but least we're playing better.

Jack Ross should STAY to the end of the season and he will. He has been given the green light to stay on , so in a funny way let's hope that removes a pressure and the new faces getting us some points on the board 'then' make this a daft thread.

I do think we will survive and don't mind people starting threads based on how they feel, no offence needed , it's just a thread sharing points of view and if they don't conform to other beliefs ? It doesn't make them any more or less entitled to be posted.

Found it quite interesting that most saw QOTS beating Dumbarton yesterday as a good result for us. Suppose it was in a way, but it really ends our hope of catching them.

Just two weeks ago QOTS came to Paisley without a win in ages and hopelessly out of form. Had we beaten them that day we would have narrowed the gap between us and them to four points. Fast forward two weeks and they're fifteen points ahead of us. Dunfermline and QOTS were catchable at Christmas but neither are now.

It's now a three horse race for eighth place between us and the two part time teams, Dumbarton and Ayr. Those two will be looking at our transfer business this window very enviously I would imagine.