John McGinn

31 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Sin bin in one corner, a soundproof room in another corner to hide all the politically correct individuals we have on here who find fault in all sorts of irrelevant (funny and sometimes Not funny) comments from anyone they disprove of.  Sounds like we need a coffee shop in another and possibly a gym in the final one.  Not to forget the car auction in the car park, every other week with a car boot in between and off season we can run rock concerts and if we put flat roofs on the stands we could start a helicopter taxi service.  Hows that for starters?  :lol:

You forgot the running track :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

With opening a coffee shop itself!

Why not open a Chinese takeaway instead? Or a restaurant? Or a mini market? Why don’t we sell second hand cars as well?

Supporters will no be happy the club selling their cars. 

5 hours ago, pozbaird said:

What makes sense to me at the moment is to find a way to get a fit-for-purpose facility to sit behind the North Stand where the pig-in-a-poke burst balloon currently sits still unfit for use as we enjoy the best summer since 1976.

No need to be stuck in a sweating tent when the weathers fine.

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Perhaps our club are being forward thinking and looking towards legalisation of marijuana.

Our groundsman will have some new grass to look after. Perhaps the dome could be used to manufacture. 

That could be the real reason that the dome is not being hired out at the moment , wonder if anyone has heard Bob Marley or UB40 being belted out?

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

I think you need a 'sense of humour transplant'  something obviously meant in a humourous way not recieved well by a humourless person like yourself :lol:

Have we found the one person who thinks help ma boab is funny?

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Sin bin in one corner, a soundproof room in another corner to hide all the politically correct individuals we have on here who find fault in all sorts of irrelevant (funny and sometimes Not funny) comments from anyone they disprove of.  Sounds like we need a coffee shop in another and possibly a gym in the final one.  Not to forget the car auction in the car park, every other week with a car boot in between and off season we can run rock concerts and if we put flat roofs on the stands we could start a helicopter taxi service.  Hows that for starters?  :lol:

A room to hold all the politically correct control freaks would require a lot more than the corners of our stadium but I think this might be a good candidate for a crowdfunding campaign.

6 hours ago, Hendo said:

Sexist and racist in the one post. Well done.

Away back to the 1970's with ye.

FFS not this again.

Can you point to any part of that post which is discriminatory, hate filled, derisive, suggestive of superiority or prejudicial?

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

FFS not this again.

Can you point to any part of that post which is discriminatory, hate filled, derisive, suggestive of superiority or prejudicial?

Topless waitresses? A nod to the black and white minstrels? All perfectly acceptable in this day and age.

Now excuse me while I watch Are You Being Served. Just hope there isn't a power cut.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

A room to hold all the politically correct control freaks would require a lot more than the corners of our stadium but I think this might be a good candidate for a crowdfunding campaign.

Not often I agree with you on this occasion I do.  Some use this 70's sound bite too often. Did not laugh at the joke and did not find it racist ether. 

31 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Barbara Windsor played a dumb midget. Sid James was an ugly sex maniac. Kenneth Williams was a skinny poofter

All facts so how can stating the truth be considered offensive?

Truthism, I'm proud to be called a truthist. :D

And your a total *anker!!

Yeah you're right mate truthism is fun :thumbsup

12 hours ago, Hendo said:

Topless waitresses? A nod to the black and white minstrels? All perfectly acceptable in this day and age.

Now excuse me while I watch Are You Being Served. Just hope there isn't a power cut.

How does that answer my question?

In what way does either of those two things demonstrate discrimination, hatred etc?

The black and white minstrel thing was about entertainment for a start. Al Jolson for example was and still is revered in black communities. His blackface act is credited by countless black people as leading the way to genuinely black actors breaking into Hollywood. The man took an active stance against racism.

If topless waitresses were indicative of sexism, women wouldn't freely engage in it in virtually all countries of the world. The internet is full of women prepared to do exactly that.

You PC types really need to educate yourselves before telling the rest of us what to think snd say.

Edited by oaksoft