John McGinn

Guest TPAFKATS
What social scene? My daughter has been at University there for a year and never mentioned anything about that [emoji33]
She'll be too busy studying.

I'm sure Frankie Boyle mentioned in his first book about living in Brighton. Surprised he survived, although I'm sure it nothing to do with the area, more the amount of class A drugs

On Friday, August 03, 2018 at 12:02 PM, Sonny said:

The average Premier league salary is £51k. Celtic’s average salary is £14k. 2 years down south sets John up for life and he is still young enough to comeback to Celtic for a decade. Head South young man.

You talk far too much sense to be on the forum Sonny! I share your view.

Can’t see why he would want to go to Villa. He can get a better move than that I would have thought and if he can’t then I’d think Celtic would be preferable to Villa. 

Aston Villa play in a far superior league than Celtic. And if they get promoted then he’ll be in the Premiership.

Aston Villa is far more preferable than Celtic. It’s a no brainier.

According to Hibs fan on PB he is heading down to have talks with Villa £4.000.000. Good £1.3 million for us. If true. 

That would be a massive windfall for us that could make a big difference to our budget, whether it’s towards the stadium, new players or both. The McGinn saga seems to have been going on for ever and I was starting to worry that we’d get nothing back for him. Fingers crossed that this goes through.