36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Might be a ‘McGinn watch’ opporchancity tonight as Villa’s game at Yeovil in the League Cup is live on Sky.

Might watch the 2nd half after the Sellic game.

His value has gone up again tonight  with Celtic crashing out of Champions League and most of their fans saying 'we should have signed him'
Hell mend them.

I’m not sure he’d have played ahead of Brown or Ntcham so not sure it would have made any difference.

Septic have fcuked up by not sorting out their central defence. It was Kenny Rodgers who brought in the injured dud Compper. 9 of last nights starting 11 were inherited by Kenny.
All this talk of not strengthening is a smokescreen for his own failings.

16 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I’m not sure he’d have played ahead of Brown or Ntcham so not sure it would have made any difference.

Septic have fcuked up by not sorting out their central defence. It was Kenny Rodgers who brought in the injured dud Compper. 9 of last nights starting 11 were inherited by Kenny.
All this talk of not strengthening is a smokescreen for his own failings.

They should have let Brendan Rodgers do the player recruitment then.:whistle

It would seem crazy otherwise.

Edited by FTOF

6 hours ago, rabuddies said:

His Villa initiation was on talksport yesterday. If you didn't hear it it might surprise you. Sorry this is from the Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/football/ex-hibs-star-john-mcginn-sings-erasure-classic-in-hilarious-aston-villa-initiation/

Only a wee snippet but I thought he sounded alright. :D

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

We have our money and he has moved on I would rather concentrate on our own players now. 

You can do that better by not visiting, or posting in, the John McGinn thread then. :P

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

We have our money and he has moved on I would rather concentrate on our own players now. 

Perhaps. Perhaps not. IF McGinn gets another, even bigger move, we may be in for a wee share of Hibs' sell on clause profit.

On 8/19/2018 at 5:11 PM, pozbaird said:

Villa forum has a performance poll on every match thread.... here’s the Ipswich one.

2BE3775A-D3E3-4643-A09C-52CB4391D1BE.jpeg

Shull asked the question.  I'll ask it as well.  Does anyone know how-to set up a similar poll on this site? 

Villa not firing on all cylinders yet, but it looks like “McGiniesta” is. They’re raving about him down there. If he keeps up this form he will be playing in the EPL next season, with or without Villa. Celtic bickered over a few hundred grand for him, which seems incredible when they have a wage bill of £59 million. Good to see Meatball doing the business and what a peach of a strike.