NEW: The Sin Bin

div

7 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I'm feeling dirty now, I've accidentally posted in the sin bin. emoji37.png

Div, you need to take it off the app timeline so I don't do it again.

Well, either that or help me reduce my Saturday alcohol intake. emoji33.png

quick, edit your post to add "Get is sorted Mcpherson" that'll chuck the cloak of invisibility over your post like a fine layer of Dove and no one will realise you wanted to be a peeping tom by taking a sneak peek :D.

8 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I'm feeling dirty now, I've accidentally posted in the sin bin. emoji37.png

Div, you need to take it off the app timeline so I don't do it again.

Well, either that or help me reduce my Saturday alcohol intake. emoji33.png

I feel your pain mate, in the spirit of altruism I am willing to help by giving you an avenue to get rid of your disposable income by sending it half way round the world, and despite the fact that it may mean an exponential growth in my own intake of Saturday night swally I am prepared to sacrifice my liver for the greater good.

Bank details sent in pm.

Decent wee gang building up in The Sin Bin now.

If you ever want to see who has been punted in there, this link will show you;

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[10]=1

The lads down there are properly loving it by the look of things. This has worked out far better than I had hoped!

4 hours ago, car-d bud said:

source?

Tomato please.

23 minutes ago, div said:

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[10]=1

The lads down there are properly loving it by the look of things. This has worked out far better than I had hoped!

By an amazing coincidence many of them were already on my ignore list.

11 hours ago, div said:

Yes, I feel that it is going splendidly well.

Really, who would have thought that, in the 21st century, there remains a legitimate place for a leper colony?

They seem to have managed to develop a largely self-sufficient little community, which is commendable given their collective cognitive deficits. It's a simple, primitive community, but they seem content, overall, and that's the main thing.

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yes, I feel that it is going splendidly well.

Really, who would have thought that, in the 21st century, there remains a legitimate place for a leper colony?

They seem to have managed to develop a largely self-sufficient little community, which is commendable given their collective cognitive deficits. It's a simple, primitive community, but they seem content, overall, and that's the main thing.

The leper colony .

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, munoz said:

The leper colony .

image.jpeg

I visited the leper colony, Spinalonga, a small island just off Crete. It was a very hot day, though, so we probably didn't take it all in. I was surprised at how recently it remained a leper colony (mid 1950s).

Now we have our very own virtual, B&WA leper colony - or should that be 'looper' colony? Yes, I quite like that.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I visited the leper colony, Spinalonga, a small island just off Crete. It was a very hot day, though, so we probably didn't take it all in. I was surprised at how recently it remained a leper colony (mid 1950s).

Now we have our very own virtual, B&WA leper colony - or should that be 'looper' colony? Yes, I quite like that.

Sorry to say I've visited one too. Raydale, a small stadium just off the M74. 

On 1/17/2017 at 5:21 PM, div said:

I've put @shull in the bin for a while.

Cant be doing with constant whining.

Ooooh dear.  Shull is one of the forum's better members.  He may have a bee in his bunnett regarding the price of pies, the wages of footballers, the price of most things and erm well thats him.  Hopefully Shull wont be too long.  

Now if the sin bin is to become over used then the purpose of the sin bin will be circumvented, circumvented indeed.  Be careful with your new found power, the most important power one in a position of power posesses is the power of discretion.  

The sin bin should not be a fun place for outcast sinners to unite, sinners can of course shadow every available thread but one would hope that not every forum user would stop by to entertain them.   The sin bin should be a lonely place where the sinners can reflect upon the behaviour that saw them admitted in the first place.  

Just now, TediousTom said:

Ooooh dear.  Shull is one of the forum's better members.  He may have a bee in his bunnett regarding the price of pies, the wages of footballers, the price of most things and erm well thats him.  Hopefully Shull wont be too long.  

Now if the sin bin is to become over used then the purpose of the sin bin will be circumvented, circumvented indeed.  Be careful with your new found power, the most important power one in a position of power posesses is the power of discretion.  

The sin bin should not be a fun place for outcast sinners to unite, sinners can of course shadow every available thread but one would hope that not every forum user would stop by to entertain them.   The sin bin should be a lonely place where the sinners can reflect upon the behaviour that saw them admitted in the first place.  

Oh I don't know. I'm quite enjoying the break from endless shite threads being started every two minutes about subjects that are possibly only of interest to the voices in his head.

Each to their own though.