NEW: The Sin Bin

div

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Looks like my ignore function is earning its keep again. Have I missed any faraway posts with various smilies adding the square root of fcuk-all to proceedings, or has mcdowell called me a wanker again? No-one need bother answering. I'll take it as read.

Hello simple Simon................how's that great Superbowl thread going? :toilet

Oh, I love the irony. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks norman (with a small "n", how ironic), you contribute so much that you'd be missed.............................my arse. :booty

The sin bin is a poor idea, no rules, guidelines anything just BANG, and you're in with no warning.

Deal with the people directly instead of drawing a firm line between them and the main forum.

If any poor souls, like daft old norman, don't like some people I'm sure someone could show him how to use ignore with a 2 week course.

Anyhow, let's see how things transpire. :clapping

What are you doing ya bass:D

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Looks like my ignore function is earning its keep again. Have I missed any faraway posts with various smilies adding the square root of fcuk-all to proceedings, or has mcdowell called me a wanker again? No-one need bother answering. I'll take it as read.

^^^^^ verge of tears

Just as you were when Stewart Gilmour told you where to go

You'll read this post. Read it and weep. :lol:

On 01/02/2017 at 3:31 PM, faraway saint said:

Thanks norman (with a small "n", how ironic), you contribute so much that you'd be missed.............................my arse. :booty

The sin bin is a poor idea, no rules, guidelines anything just BANG, and you're in with no warning.

Deal with the people directly instead of drawing a firm line between them and the main forum.

If any poor souls, like daft old norman, don't like some people I'm sure someone could show him how to use ignore with a 2 week course.

Anyhow, let's see how things transpire. :clapping

Ooft, you've been absolutely raging all that time? :lol:

52 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Should a sin bin post add to your overall count? I believe, if it is possible, they should be discounted. 

I think if this was stopped some, (no names), might be more responsive to the rules of the REAL forum.

Must be the most stupidest post ever made by a complete thicko. 

Go and check the Sin Bin and see what username the guy you love to hate is using? 

Hardly post building if the original name has been retired. 

What a fanny you are. :lol:

22 minutes ago, supras said:

Must be the most stupidest post ever made by a complete thicko. 

Go and check the Sin Bin and see what username the guy you love to hate is using? 

Hardly post building if the original name has been retired. 

What a fanny you are. :lol:

WTF. Has Faraway changed his username?

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

WTF. Has Faraway changed his username?

You made a cnut of it. Even funnier than you're shite joke Thread. 

You are obsessed and jealous of somebody you say you have on ignore. 

Trying to be a smartass. 

It's fannies like you, Pozzy and FTOF that the Sin Bin was introduced. 

Feck off ye tit. 

8 minutes ago, supras said:

Dry yir eyes ye fanny. 

Bleating baby. 

Fcuk me. Ignore list just jumped to 15. Still, Shull, The Shull, The The Shull, whoever else he posts under was moaning that some on here didn't know how to use the ignore function. However, I do. So while your contributions 'supras' are absolutely wonderful and insightful, sorry, I'm out. Good luck with your twenty-third and twenty-fourth posts, sure they'll be fcuking belters.

42 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fcuk me. Ignore list just jumped to 15. Still, Shull, The Shull, The The Shull, whoever else he posts under was moaning that some on here didn't know how to use the ignore function. However, I do. So while your contributions 'supras' are absolutely wonderful and insightful, sorry, I'm out. Good luck with your twenty-third and twenty-fourth posts, sure they'll be fcuking belters.

Surprised it's as low as 15 as you ignore everybody who upsets you. :lol:

55 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Bye bye huffy :snore