NEW: The Sin Bin

div

Seems to have gone a bit mental in the Wank Tank tonight. An inmate publicly states on a St Mirren fan forum that he has raised an official complaint with financial authorities about SMiSA and The The The Shull goes off on one. Seems a perfectly legitimate subject to highlight in a thread. Quite an action for a long-time St Mirren forum user to take, never mind to then publicly boast about having done it. Especially at a time when frankly, the club is fighting its most important battle since Shuggie scored at Stirling.

There really are some strange traits being displayed in there, and not at all pleasant.

Edit: 'Pozzy Bear & His Sooper Dooper Bully Boys'... what the actual fcuk!? :lol:

Edited by pozbaird

12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Seems to have gone a bit mental in the Wank Tank tonight. An inmate publicly states on a St Mirren fan forum that he has raised an official complaint with financial authorities about SMiSA and The The The Shull goes off on one. Seems a perfectly legitimate subject to highlight in a thread. Quite an action for a long-time St Mirren forum user to take, never mind to then publicly boast about having done it. Especially at a time when frankly, the club is fighting its most important battle since Shuggie scored at Stirling.

There really are some strange traits being displayed in there, and not at all pleasant.

Edit: 'Pozzy Bear & His Sooper Dooper Bully Boys'... what the actual fcuk!? :lol:

They are truly pathetic. I must say the forum is much better without them polluting it with their childish nonsense.

1 hour ago, insaintee said:

I do drop in from time to time. 

The whole thing seems a bit arbitrary if the individual is stepping out of line then ban them. If you don't like the way they affect threads, then moderate them.

This two tier forum is just a bit creepy frankly especially when you get suggestions for who should be in there next. It's like fecking Lord of the Flies. I thought we were all buddies. 

Yeah, that's your primary mistake mate. One of the posters in the Sin Bin hates every single thing about the club and has done for over a decade.

If you want the definition of creepy ask yourself why a grown man, who openly admits to not supporting St.Mirren, spends so much time hanging around a St.Mirren supporters forum.

2 hours ago, insaintee said:

And what about Elvis?

What about him? I noted that he never posts a positive thing about Saints.

you suggested he did and I asked for examples, as I'm unconvinced.

not a witch-hunt.

just a comment on unrelenting negativity.

convince me. Find one nice word from elvis....

come on, elvis.  Play nice...?

2 hours ago, insaintee said:

Show me one of your post that add any value.  Besides is that the criteria for getting on the board, adding value?

Stop deflecting. Its not for me to decide the value of my own posts.

You are the one whining about the top quality posters being chucked to the Bin so back up your claim and show us what we are all missing.

Edited by oaksoft

14 hours ago, insaintee said:

And what about Elvis?

What about me you want me put in the sin bin for stating what 90% of us agree on that we are not very good I don't slag of the management or the players I just say it how I see it and that is we as a team are crap .

5 hours ago, elvis said:

What about me you want me put in the sin bin for stating what 90% of us agree on that we are not very good I don't slag of the management or the players I just say it how I see it and that is we as a team are crap .

I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. I think you should definitely not be in the sin bin. I'm just pointing out that the baying mob are now starting to pick on you for no reason other than you're not a "positive" poster. 

Edited by insaintee

5 hours ago, insaintee said:

I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. I think you should definitely not be in the sin bin. I'm just pointing out that the baying mob are now starting to pick on you for no reason other than you're not a "positive" poster. 

I'm not a "baying mob" and Elvis is not a positive poster.

facts are chiels that winnae ding.

On Mon Jan 30 2017 at 10:57 PM, div said:

Yeah, that's your primary mistake mate. One of the posters in the Sin Bin hates every single thing about the club and has done for over a decade.

If you want the definition of creepy ask yourself why a grown man, who openly admits to not supporting St.Mirren, spends so much time hanging around a St.Mirren supporters forum.

I've got no axe to grind, but surely what's more creepy is someone finding a picture of the guy and posting it and absolutely fcuk all is said about it.

The way he goes about his shite is relentless regardless but there's a hell of a lot of worse stuff posted about him which goes right against the "this forum, it's rules and your behaviour" thread that's pinned and that's fine because it's him. The Lord of the flies post above is very nail on the head.

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, norman said:

Ditching Faraway Saint is a massive step forward in improving this forum. Well done Div.

Thanks norman (with a small "n", how ironic), you contribute so much that you'd be missed.............................my arse. :booty

The sin bin is a poor idea, no rules, guidelines anything just BANG, and you're in with no warning.

Deal with the people directly instead of drawing a firm line between them and the main forum.

If any poor souls, like daft old norman, don't like some people I'm sure someone could show him how to use ignore with a 2 week course.

Anyhow, let's see how things transpire. :clapping

Edited by faraway saint

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks norman (with a small "n", how ironic), you contribute so much that you'd be missed.............................my arse. :booty

If any poor souls, like daft old norman, don't like some people I'm sure someone could show him how to use ignore with a 2 week course.

Anyhow, let's see how things transpire. :clapping

More abuse and gratuitous ageism.  What's the point of you?

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:42 PM, kevo_smfc said:

People continuing to spread negativity on subject of the club can become damaging and contagious. Is this what we need through one of the most difficult times of the clubs history with regards to league form? I say this is a great idea to bring a better feeling around the forum. Going on general discussion, there is barely a topic that ends on a positive note. This is a great idea to quarantine all of the constant negativity from the usual suspects. As Div says, its not a ban, as the title reads (sin bin). 

if that is the criteria then i look forward to pozbaird going into the sin bin

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It's ok, you get my drift. :P

Ah, now, you see, it was the type of schoolboy error that you might have got away with over in the Wank Tank, where cognitive sharpness is at a premium. Now that you are back, brushing shoulders with the elite, you are going to have to up your game.

Just now, Drew said:

Ah, now, you see, it was the type of schoolboy error that you might have got away with over in the Wank Tank, where cognitive sharpness is at a premium. Now that you are back, brushing shoulders with the elite, you are going to have to up your game.

I'll pm you any future posts.

Thanks, much appreciated. :lol:

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

More trolling already, time you went out and didn't come back.....................you know, like Scott of the Antarctic? :lol:

Oates "I'm Just going Outside. I may be some time"   Is that not what you said when you went to the sin bin faraway.