NEW: The Sin Bin

div

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

Only if we give him it.

Precisely.

I've noticed the furious waving at hands, look-at-me-ness on his very own forum.

It's amusing.  :)

I have always, when tested, been drawn into answering some of his wanky pish on our Forum, because it was distracting from the often sensible discussions, excellent threads and very good posters we have in our ranks.

With him now unable to do that, I find him an easy irrelevance to ignore.

I ignore a series of other trolls who are so transparently and negatively not Buddies in any shape or form.  If they go into the same dark hole, I will probably not notice.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ah now I get you.

My post wasn't worded well in fairness.

If he is a SMISA board member then and only then should he be using his real name.

Why should anyone be using their real name? This is not a SMiSA website and the title text of the SMiSA page was obviously written by the owner of this site "you can ask any smisa related questions here" you can of course raise points on here (part free speech and all that),but you should not expect a reply every time.I have mainly stopped giving answers on here and that's down to not just Mr Dickson, there are others just waiting to have a go,they might be justified in what they ask but this may not be the place to discuss their issue. [email protected] is there for that purpose.

Edited by buddiecat
gramur

56 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Does blatant post and thread building, including answering your own post 6 or 7 times class as annoying? In fairness I don't know what the more recent replies actually were as I put this particular poster in the sin bin, (ignore), a long time ago.

+1 :thumbs2

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Does blatant post and thread building, including answering your own post 6 or 7 times class as annoying? In fairness I don't know what the more recent replies actually were as I put this particular poster in the sin bin, (ignore), a long time ago.

4 minutes ago, shull said:

+1 :thumbs2

:snore

Bad idea.  Hope you rethink this Div, one man's sinner is another man's source of amusement. What criteria are you going to use to justify this?

I think I first registered on here about 5 years ago but I have only started posting occasionally in the last month or so.  I was put off posting by some of the supercilious twats on here, in particular one twat who has already posted on this thread,. 

If members of the forum are really offended by a poster's ranting and raving the obvious solution is to click on ignore.

This smacks of a petty, ill conceived abuse of power.  By all means issue yellow cards and impose temporary bans but this is just a daft gimmick. 

I fail to see how so many can get so pissed off with his posts. 

We get more complaints about SD and some of his fishing than we do about really abusive posts that actually merit a complaint. 

I just don't get it. 

He has posted some amount of shite but IMO more posts towards him than posts by him merit moderator action. 

I fail to see what this is going to achieve, if he is the person everyone says he is then it will give him great satisfaction.

Edited by davidg

The Sin Bin sub-section is great viewing tonight. StuDick and Isma in a cell together, like Fletcher and Godber on bunk beds, taking turns on the iPad smuggled into them by a crooked guard to start lonely threads about wind farms. Div is lurking outside in the main forum like Fulton McKay, swinging a big bunch of rusty keys about to call 'lights out'.

Better than the telly.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The Sin Bin sub-section is great viewing tonight. StuDick and Isma in a cell together, like Fletcher and Godber on bunk beds, taking turns on the iPad smuggled into them by a crooked guard to start lonely threads about wind farms. Div is lurking outside in the main forum like Fulton McKay, swinging a big bunch of rusty keys about to call 'lights out'.

Better than the telly.

That was a splendid episode of Porridge and one of the best ever episodes of a sitcom on British telly.

However, their confinement was justified within the parameters of their involvement and, dare I say, this is no different. 

2 hours ago, norman said:

Studick isn't that bad, I found him fairly entertaining at times. Also there is an ignore function for the really shite posters. I only use it to blank out Shull and it makes a real difference. 

Bassa :angry: :lol:

2 hours ago, norman said:

Studick isn't that bad, I found him fairly entertaining at times. Also there is an ignore function for the really shite posters. I only use it to blank out Shull and it makes a real difference. 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Bassa :angry: :lol:

:snore

15 hours ago, davidg said:

I fail to see how so many can get so pissed off with his posts. 

We get more complaints about SD and some of his fishing than we do about really abusive posts that actually merit a complaint. 

I just don't get it. 

He has posted some amount of shite but IMO more posts towards him than posts by him merit moderator action. 

I fail to see what this is going to achieve, if he is the person everyone says he is then it will give him great satisfaction.

I've done this before on P&B and it worked quite well. Stuart is polluting threads with relentless repetition. He's not alone in that right enough and for that reason it's unlikely he'll be alone in the Sin Bin for long either.

I'm fed up of the forum being trashed, it needs some TLC to try and revive it.

Very good.  I had more or less given up on visiting here, although the depressing nature of results may have a hand in that.

It has become pretty much impossible to start a decent debate without the usual suspects trashing it.

Getting Elvis tae f**k from the Matchday threads would be nice too.

IN REPLY TO KEMP. What a laugh you complaining about the usual suspects. 

Elvis is consistently correct with his postings and he is a long time St Mirren supporter and you want him to get to fcuk. 

Go on, give us summat interesting to debate. 

First for you.:snore

Edited by shull

6 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Interesting that the only person not posting on this sub forum is the person who is limited to it. He's probably loving the attention, and no need to even post a thing...

Fully in favour of the Sin Bin, just curious why it's amassed so many posts which could be made on the main forum.

And that will be my last post on this forum...god willing...:ph34r:

This isn't the SIN BIN