All gone quiet over here .

munoz

3 minutes ago, div said:

Not much information coming out the club these days, which is a good thing I suppose.

Pretty boring though :D

Had a look on the Dundee forum there . Their fans seem to think he's(Loy) heading our way . 

Good news if true .

That sounds like a fairly specific guess?

Sorry , no , it's only speculation

I once got told some great info during Danny Lennon's time most of it was correct regarding 3 players , last one fell through over an issue within the club not the player and although source was great , I realised things can change quickly so best not to be 'in the know' and post it.

Here's hoping for a start this week and another next week ;)

Ironically we would be more attractive to some decent part time players if we were a part time club. It does not pay some decent players to drop wages to become full time players with low paying clubs like ourselves. Often, oh dear, part time clubs can get better players than struggling full time clubs. We really are entering shit creek here.

Looking like tomorrow is going to be an interesting day signing wise . With Loy almost a cert , I wonder who else will be joining him .

Wouldn't it be good to hear 2 additional pieces of news also this week ?

On top of what we 'think' we know

1 more in 1 more out

That would be a lift before the weekend