Rory Loy

MarkL

If this is true, I reckon Ross is trying to re-structure the team and the way we play. Go to a 4-4-2, Naismith and Mallan away, sign a left back (maybe Waters from Alloa) and a centre half. Storie and Magennis to be the central midfield, Morgan and McAllister on the wings, Loy up front with Sutton and Irvine to right back. Maybe another goalie might sign too.

Webster, Clarkson and Langfield will last be seen in the middle of the night in a rowing boat on its way to Millport.

5 minutes ago, Hendo said:

If this is true, I reckon Ross is trying to re-structure the team and the way we play. Go to a 4-4-2, Naismith and Mallan away, sign a left back (maybe Waters from Alloa) and a centre half. Storie and Magennis to be the central midfield, Morgan and McAllister on the wings, Loy up front with Sutton and Irvine to right back. Maybe another goalie might sign too.

Webster, Clarkson and Langfield will last be seen in the middle of the night in a rowing boat on its way to Millport.

Naismith and Mallan away and possibly Shankland back to Aberdeen wouldn't surprise me.

Can Irvine not be in the rowing boat as well?