Free the Sin Bin 1

Kombibuddie

Talking about wind, a certain poster is getting a bit pissed off that nobody is talking to him in the sin bin. He's now claiming that since ALL the threads in the sin bin have had more views (not posts, just views) in total than 3 particular other threads that it proves he is popular. He is, but only in a "point and laugh" way. It's like a car crash, you know you shouldn't look as you drive past heading to where you really want to go, but ...

He didn't get the reason for my "wanky pish..." posts at all, it would seem - according to him, I'm a troll following him around the forum and using it to reply to everything he posted.

Yet another "Carlsberg doesn't do irony, but..." moment as he attempts to troll me into engaging...

48 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Talking about wind, a certain poster is getting a bit pissed off that nobody is talking to him in the sin bin. He's now claiming that since ALL the threads in the sin bin have had more views (not posts, just views) in total than 3 particular other threads that it proves he is popular. He is, but only in a "point and laugh" way. It's like a car crash, you know you shouldn't look as you drive past heading to where you really want to go, but ...

The Sin Bin (or Wank Tank - copyright Drew 2017), is like the first episode of Celebrity Big Brother. You might have a look to see who's in it, then you switch off.

He didn't get the reason for my "wanky pish..." posts at all, it would seem - according to him, I'm a troll following him around the forum and using it to reply to everything he posted.

Yet another "Carlsberg doesn't do irony, but..." moment as he attempts to troll me into engaging...

Tbh I totally agree with him in this one instance... The "wanky pish" retort was out of order and doing my nut in!

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Tbh I totally agree with him in this one instance... The "wanky pish" retort was out of order and doing my nut in!

Indeed, it was the worst trolling in the whole Forum.

Got to be sin binned with his pal :D

Indeed, it was the worst trolling in the whole Forum.
Got to be sin binned with his pal [emoji3]

Another two who didn't get it.