Shankland signs for The Ton

JD will get the best out of him our young team motivate each other, the feedback from legend Gavin always. To be remembers Gunning was that it was the best group of players he has played alongside with regards to commitment and moral, I believe If Shanks can ,pardon the pun, feed of this then you will see him banging in the goals and if he puts in a shift like all our young lads that beef can be trasfered to great strength, I will admit he can empty his sweety tub now and give them to the ball boy he barged into, hope he shines fingers crossed for him.

and with regards to Loy , putting rivalry aside here, I question his motivation if he turned us down for a team who are in the midst of a nightmare season for a team sitting 3rd fighting for 2nd I feel we may have dodged a bullet he may prove me wrong, but if he ends up pants and shanks ends up good then JR is an issue. And JD is de man

and with regards to Loy , putting rivalry aside here, I question his motivation if he turned us down for a team who are in the midst of a nightmare season for a team sitting 3rd fighting for 2nd I feel we may have dodged a bullet he may prove me wrong, but if he ends up pants and shanks ends up good then JR is an issue. And JD is de man

If I can make sense of these ramblings, you're questioning Loy's ambition in signing for St Mirren instead of Morton?

Surely even Morton fans appreciate that, while our team is in deep trouble at the moment, we remain absolutely miles ahead of Morton as a club. Just look at your ramshackle shithole of a ground and the fact that, despite having your best season in decades, you struggle to get 2,000 at a home game. We've been a disaster this season but still regularly get around 3,000.

I know Morton fans are enjoying our demise, and quite rightly after watching us regularly perform at a level that they can only dream of. Morton won't be promoted and this is as good as it gets for them and their 2,000 delirious followers.

25 minutes ago, sidton said:

To the sin bin with you. Rambling halfwit!

3 minutes ago, div said:

To the sin bin with you. Rambling halfwit!

You're sin bin mad so you are. Is it just me... since StuDick disappeared into dusty bin, have some new really shite aliases suddenly sprung up, with somewhere between 1 and 20 posts of unremitting bollocks? Maybe it's just my imagination. He wouldn't be trying to wreak his revenge would he?

Edited by pozbaird

6 hours ago, pozbaird said:

You're sin bin mad so you are. Is it just me... since StuDick disappeared into dusty bin, have some new really shite aliases suddenly sprung up, with somewhere between 1 and 20 posts of unremitting bollocks? Maybe it's just my imagination. He wouldn't be trying to wreak his revenge would he?

It's just the same old paranoid you. :byebye

13 hours ago, Thorizaar said:

Can't see how this has strengthened Morton. As far as I know, all their strikers are injured. Seems they were desperate to sign someone and we were desperate to get rid.

So they had no fit strikers, and now they've got one who was decent at this level as recently as last season, but you can't see how this has strengthened them? :unsure:

9 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

So they had no fit strikers, and now they've got one who was decent at this level as recently as last season, but you can't see how this has strengthened them? :unsure:

He has been total shite as recently as this Season.:D

So much for the promise that the official site would be the first to give St.Mirren fans news. At the time of writing they havent told us Shankland has left.
We really are a bunch of amateurs at all levels playing and non playing

I've not visited that site for over 10 years and didn't sneak a peak at new version, for exactly this reason.

I without fail , find out what I need to know on here first & usually see it confirmed by posts like yours.

Club - oh yes erm a few days ago we released ( insert names here )

Waste of time official site if it's hours or days behind other sources of information.

• 6 months later...