Gallagher signs for Dumbarton

I thought Gallagher showed occasional moments of 'something' positive but ultimately he flattered to deceive. 

My thoughts on Hardie have been consistent - poser and waste of space - the ultimate deceiver.

More concerned about Shankland making the next derby day a nightmare.

However all three are still in the Championship so I'm sure next time they face us it will hat tricks all round :(

Ah well - COYS! - BRING IT. :D

He wasn't very good. Thought he could produce the odd mazy run but end product and finishing poor. Was lucky to score with a few sclaffs last year. Unable to get into the worst Saints team in history says it all really. Good luck and goodbye Calum!

3 hours ago, FTOF said:

I seem to remember a couple of posters commenting on Gallagher's performances for the U-20's when he was trying to get back into the first team.

IIRC the overwhelming sentiment was that he was disinterested and pretty shite overall.

Maybe he'll try a bit harder at Dumbarton, but he certainly didn't appear to be doing so here.:byebye

I would be one of them. I saw him on two or three occasions for the u20s and he looked like a lost soul. Uninterested and uninvolved . He lacked the appetite for the fight, perhaps by that time it had been made clear that he wasn`t in the managers long term plans and he had simply switched off. Better for all concerned that he gets the move.

Good luck to the lad, certainly doesn`t come into the same category as Clarkson .

Don't know what he did to upset shull - is he a left-wing, fare dodging, natsi?

While I share the general feeling of "meh" about his leaving it does strike me that he's seemed better last season and his decline in form has been put down to attitude by some. He's not the only player this accusation has been levelled at, could it be that the problem lies more with the club than the players - just asking?

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Don't know what he did to upset shull - is he a left-wing, fare dodging, natsi?

While I share the general feeling of "meh" about his leaving it does strike me that he's seemed better last season and his decline in form has been put down to attitude by some. He's not the only player this accusation has been levelled at, could it be that the problem lies more with the club than the players - just asking?

I think he is a part time Uber driver.

Gallagher chucked it long ago. 

Nowhere near 100% effort and dreadful attitude. 

Warmed up like Gow. 

Good riddens to the waster. 

A fabulous opportunity to play football for a living and he couldn't be arsed. 

f**kEM 

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

There is the possibility that they didn't register him in time.

The fact that Josh Todd hasn't "officially" signed for us either, would suggest that the deal took place too late to get the players registered in time for today's games.