JOINED or JOINING January 2017

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Who has joined so far and who do you think will Join?

So far - Craig Storrie, Rory Loy, Pal Fjelde and Josh Todd.

Midfield, Striker, Centre Back, Right Back,

Who next?

Midfield , Striker, Mid/defence, Midfielder as far as i can see.

Still think we need a left back. If we get a LB then Irvine can switch to RB

We have lost Hardie, Walsh, Shankland, Gallagher, Hutton (assuming his loan is extended), and Stewart. 6 out so far and possibly two others to go - Jason and Jack?. Some of them were not providing anything to the team but that's perhaps 8 bodies down and only 4 in. A full back and one more striker is the minimum we require.

30 minutes ago, Sonny said:

We have lost Hardie, Walsh, Shankland, Gallagher, Hutton (assuming his loan is extended), and Stewart. 6 out so far and possibly two others to go - Jason and Jack?. Some of them were not providing anything to the team but that's perhaps 8 bodies down and only 4 in. A full back and one more striker is the minimum we require.

We hqvent lost 6 in all honesty. Maybe in body alone we hqve. But lets be honest hardie done hee haw for us prima donna wanna be. Walsh hasnt kicked a ball since Ross's 3rd game in charge of us back in novemeber. Shankland for what ever reason hasnt worked out this season and in my opinion coldnt kick his own arse this season and looked so far out of shape it was a disgrace. Gallagher hasnt really kicked a ball at all for us this season and to pretty much ot be in the match day squad most weeks says it all given our current predicament. So player wise we are 2 down hutton (whom most wanted out the team anyway) and stewart whom will come good so regular football on loan will benefit him.yeah there is still potential for jason to go and maybe jack but think he will remain with us. Thus bringing 4 in at the moment with the potential of 4 out is much of a much albeit i still think we need a striker or number 10 to come in and a full back 

1 hour ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Would punt Irvine too as he is a liability in defence.

He is never a left back, thats for sure. I understand the Alloa left back is still a possibility.  If Naismith goes now & we get a few pennies, that could still be on. That would mean Irvine would go to RB.

10 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

JR on Radio Scotland right now saying there may be scope to bring in one more player before the window closes.

I took it that he was saying there is one space currently, but could be further movement to allow for another couple.

He is never a left back, thats for sure. I understand the Alloa left back is still a possibility.  If Naismith goes now & we get a few pennies, that could still be on. That would mean Irvine would go to RB.

Irvine has got off Lightly when I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team in either full back position. He makes Webster look pacey and constantly floundering trying to get back. Obviously Jordan Stewart ain't fancied eithe

We simply must get a right back and hold on to Jason for right back. Irvine is honking at left back and I very much doubt he'd be any better at right back.

Naismith had a very off day. Infact both full backs were getting roasted today though Dunfermline are a very good side going forward and that was evident today. Irvine is naturally a right back and played out of position. A new left back is the area we need to strengthen. Cashing in on Naismith now may give us room with the budget to do that.

Can't help thinking if Naismith moves on this month we then need 2 full backs. Admittedly Jason has had 2 poor games then after a recent resurgence but on song he is decent and gets forward a lot. Irvine offers nothing going forward, has a habit of falling over and is most often simply a liability who will cost us goals and points.