GLS interview on Clyde tonight

I can't argue with that. Whilst still being raw as a manager he articulates well and seems to be making a decent fist of this transfer window so far given the restrictions he's operating with. We have to stop the manager merry-go-round at some point and for me this is as good a time as any to make that decision. Would love us to stay up with Jack but if the unthinkable, but likely, happens then I'm happy for Jack to grow with the team and rebuild for the future.

I like Jack Ross.
Glad to hear he will remain irrespective of how this season ends. 
Maybe a trip to division 1 is what is required to turn things around.

Did we not say that when dropping out of the Premiership?

The club needs to stay up, stabilise and get themselves back in the top flight. It's where a club with our infrastructure should be but we have no right to be there on that alone.

Dropping down could potentially set the club back years.

I'm happy for the revolving door to stay shut for a while too. I'd also prefer not to be almost accepting relegation as inevitable though. Whatever happens I'll back the new regime to the hilt. Some kind of stability is required now for sure, you defo can't build on shifting sand.

just playing devils advocate,so what if jack ross ain't good enough and total failure,loads of guys on here saying we not got any better and can't understand ross tactics or formations,so do we still stick by him because our board made at least 4 horrendous appointment's,for one a believed we needed an experienced manager,not another rookie but rookie it was,and we still bottom of table,so basically jack ross can be a horrendous manager but because of reasons above he safe in job even if 80 odd applicants went for job?no one should expect or believe to have safe job,especially when bottom of table,terrible decision

8 minutes ago, notabuddie said:

Close to agreeing a deal for the strips possible better than the JD deal. We are going to sell our own strips

Haud' on a wee minute... I thought the JD deal was streets ahead of anything else out there. They kitted out the youth teams dontcha' know.

Possibly even better than the JD deal? Well, well.

If we go down GLS says we will come back up the following season

A few months ago , he also said he is confident we won't go down and Ross will keep us up.

Lip service.

I, as it happens honestly believe we will survive this season, press interviews don't put points on the board, our newly assembled squad will though.