Jason Naismith Leaves

Drew

Just now, pozbaird said:

Thanks for your efforts. That's that dine, Now my attention turns to the players still here, who need to show some balls, and quickly.

Indeed.

I'm now a bit concerned about the absence of cover for the full back positions. Is JR thinking 3-5-2, with wingbacks? I can't think of many obvious candidates for that role, to be honest.

Just now, Wilbur said:

How much was the undisclosed fee ?

If Ross County had registered him after 25th June this summer (Naisy's 23rd birthday) we'd have got £0 for him.

As such, with 5 months left of his contract to run you can only imagine this to be a "nominal fee".

I'd guess £20K max. Must have been enough to tempt Jack into cashing in now, could pay for a couple of players to the summer.

Just now, Drew said:

Indeed.

I'm now a bit concerned about the absence of cover for the full back positions. Is JR thinking 3-5-2, with wingbacks? I can't think of many obvious candidates for that role, to be honest.

I just edited my post Drew, as I suspected me wanting the players to show some balls might be ooh err missus' material. :lol:

Just now, div said:

If Ross County had registered him after 25th June this summer (Naisy's 23rd birthday) we'd have got £0 for him.

As such, with 5 months left of his contract to run you can only imagine this to be a "nominal fee".

I'd guess £20K max. Must have been enough to tempt Jack into cashing in now, could pay for a couple of players to the summer.

Could have fixed the USH.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Indeed.

No way Jason would have been allowed to go without one full back coming in the way. Jack has been moaning about lack of a left back since he came in the door, so a new left back coming in, Irvine moving to right back, and spends on one more player would be my guess.

1 minute ago, div said:

That's fair enough, in the circumstances, but I hope we get decent cover in.

1 minute ago, div said:

No way Jason would have been allowed to go without one full back coming in the way. Jack has been moaning about lack of a left back since he came in the door, so a new left back coming in, Irvine moving to right back, and spends on one more player would be my guess.

Mo, Mo, Super Mo, super Mo Cam.....

2 minutes ago, div said:

I won't lie, the idea of Irvine continuing in either full back position doesn't fill me with confidence.