Jason Naismith Leaves

Drew

Guest TPAFKATS
I'd be happy if he came to the club he and his family support.  
Ps Naismith I'm talking about [emoji849]
I think he'd be a great signing, not sure we will be able to compete with either transfer fee (assuming there is one if he's transfer listed, not freed) or wages.

16 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Would be a good signing but we don’t need him. Not a chance that Tait, Fraser or Shaughnessy have come here to sit on the bench. Couldn’t displace McCarthy either. 

Aye. 
I feel if we sign another defender it will be someone to replace Baird as a bench warmer, but someone who can actually be brought on if necessary. That’s not Naismith. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I would 100% take him back if he's fit. Was one of County's best players last year and is proven at this level. He's versatile so a good asset to have in the squad.

Only six games for Killie last season,so injured or not good enough for championship 

Had his day probably 

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I would 100% take him back if he's fit. Was one of County's best players last year and is proven at this level. He's versatile so a good asset to have in the squad.

He’s done, knees f**ked.

• 1 year later...