TIME FOR A HERO

As jack ross wheels and deals in transfer market looking to bring in players that are up for the fight to save our proud club from relegation, anyone with half a brain can see that every area of the team needs strengthening, but that isn't possible just now, but one position that most would agree on is the keeper,, I don't think our current keeper Scott Gallagher as much it hurts me to say this about the lad, has got the ability or confidence to keep us up, but I believe in Jamie Langfield we have a guy who could save our season, a in form motivated determined Langfield could be worth at least 7 points to us come the end of the season, I know hes had some major howlers this season but that goes with the job, theres a great goalkeeper there and we should use him, I would remove him from his coaching duties till next year to concentrate solely on playing, cometh the hour cometh the man,, Jamie its your chance to become a St Mirren hero,  a true Paisley hero, destiny awaits you young man,  I believe you can do it and so do you,,

Longest sentence in the history of the forum.

I think we can just get by with Langfield and Gallagher until the end of the season.  Jamie's problem is obviously concentration, so he will need to be man managed well.

Budget should be spent on two full backs and someone to stick the ball in the net.

Langfield did well in Dunfermline, lets hope he is ready for one last stand and ends his career by saving us from relegation.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

According to this sites twitter feed a new keeper is apparently arriving before the Dundee game ;)

I would be surprised at that happening . Although it's obviously a weak position, I'd have thought others are more pressing right now . 

10 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

As jack ross wheels and deals in transfer market looking to bring in players that are up for the fight to save our proud club from relegation, anyone with half a brain can see that every area of the team needs strengthening, but that isn't possible just now, but one position that most would agree on is the keeper,, I don't think our current keeper Scott Gallagher as much it hurts me to say this about the lad, has got the ability or confidence to keep us up, but I believe in Jamie Langfield we have a guy who could save our season, a in form motivated determined Langfield could be worth at least 7 points to us come the end of the season, I know hes had some major howlers this season but that goes with the job, theres a great goalkeeper there and we should use him, I would remove him from his coaching duties till next year to concentrate solely on playing, cometh the hour cometh the man,, Jamie its your chance to become a St Mirren hero,  a true Paisley hero, destiny awaits you young man,  I believe you can do it and so do you,,

Nae bother, Jamie. 

10 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Langfield is a good shot stopper and can pull off some brilliant saves, but he wasn't nicknamed Clangers for nothing and he's only getting worse with age. I reckon if you went back and looked at all his mistakes this year he's single handedly cost us at about 12 points.

Edited by irvine_buddie