Vote McAllister

div

31 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

I think I've voted about 40 times in the past half an hour or so... gonna have to leave it there and get some work done, but hopefully that's helped :)

I now know that between Gilmour Street and Central station on the train you can manage over 30 votes allowing for signal drop outs :lol:

Works on android tablet, [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Is that not a form of cheating. Where is our sporting integrity. Did we not vilify "Oldco Rangers" for playing fast and loose with sporting integrity. Let the boy win fairly and squarely. I am so uncomfortable with this. Doubt I will sleep.

3 hours ago, Stoobs said:

Is that not a form of cheating. Where is our sporting integrity. Did we not vilify "Oldco Rangers" for playing fast and loose with sporting integrity. Let the boy win fairly and squarely. I am so uncomfortable with this. Doubt I will sleep.

Unlike EBTs which Rangers used (no need for"oldco" as there's only a sevco...) the Dunfermline or any other fans really could use the interweb just like Buddies.  It was an open utterly accessible democratic process.

whereas, secret payments via EBTs cheated all other clubs, spectators, taxpayers and society in general.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(the sleep of those without guilt)

It was just one person voting multiple times I had an issue with. Maybe they will bring this in for general elections. You could just sit on your laptop and vote for your candidate as many times as you want. I voted McAllister because I genuinely thought his was the best goal, by a long way but I voted once. Not trying to be anal about this but it just seems fair. I have followed Saints since 1975. Massive part of my life but I must be weird as I also have a sense of fairness. If I genuinely thought Gormley's goal was better, I would have voted for it. Clearly I am not a true fan.

6 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

It was just one person voting multiple times I had an issue with. Maybe they will bring this in for general elections. You could just sit on your laptop and vote for your candidate as many times as you want. I voted McAllister because I genuinely thought his was the best goal, by a long way but I voted once. Not trying to be anal about this but it just seems fair. I have followed Saints since 1975. Massive part of my life but I must be weird as I also have a sense of fairness. If I genuinely thought Gormley's goal was better, I would have voted for it. Clearly I am not a true fan.

Of course Dunfermline supporters all have a sense of fairness.:rolleyes:

Couldn't give a hoot about them. I never saw it as a competition between us and them. I agree, they will be frantically sitting on laptops as well, rallying the troops, getting everyone they know to post their votes probably without even seeing the goals. Makes the whole competition a sham. All about what set of fans has most perseverance. Well done Saints fans.

24 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

Couldn't give a hoot about them. I never saw it as a competition between us and them. I agree, they will be frantically sitting on laptops as well, rallying the troops, getting everyone they know to post their votes probably without even seeing the goals. Makes the whole competition a sham. All about what set of fans has most perseverance. Well done Saints fans.

FFS lighten up bud, it's just a meaningless online poll.