Dundee v St Mirren 21st Jan Scottish Cup

Sonny

This will be an ideal opportunity for JR to try out his many new signings in a competitive match without fear of dropping any much-needed points in the Championship.

A victory could see a significant uplift in team confidence which would not go wrong at this particular time!

Any guesses at a team selection with so many relative unknowns in the new-look squad?

8 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

This will be an ideal opportunity for JR to try out his many new signings in a competitive match without fear of dropping any much-needed points in the Championship.

A victory could see a significant uplift in team confidence which would not go wrong at this particular time!

Any guesses at a team selection with so many relative unknowns in the new-look squad?

Very true.   Good point.

I still have faith.   :)

In true classic Saints style we will win tomorrow, expectations will go through the roof seeing a bumper crowd turn out for the Falkirk game next week to witness another abject defeat. We have seen thus script a thousand times before, oh and we will get Celtic or the Newco in the next round !!!

In true classic Saints style we will win tomorrow, expectations will go through the roof seeing a bumper crowd turn out for the Falkirk game next week to witness another abject defeat. We have seen thus script a thousand times before, oh and we will get Celtic or the Newco in the next round !!!

Who do we get in the final?

13 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

Three of the boys are on the 09:41 from Queen Street and I get on in Stirling at 10:08. In Dundee at 11:05.

Nice one . Could be messy . Bus leaves at 12 , so should be there hopefully for 1.45 . Enough time for a few pints . See you through there mate .

6 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

North Stand

At a guess:

O.Brien 

Dimitriou , New Norwegian CB, McKenzie, Irvine

McAllister, Mallan, Storrie, McGuiness - Perm these as you wish.

Sutton, Loy (If allowed).

Subs: Langfied, Todd + Morgan+ Orsi + ?

Edited by St.Ricky

My wee nephew is playing for St Mirren youngsters against Dundee United in Dundee tomorrow morning then a number of the boys and their dad's are heading along to the game. Would love for St Mirren to do a double over the Dundee teams but think the big team will find it tough.

5 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

My wee nephew is playing for St Mirren youngsters against Dundee United in Dundee tomorrow morning then a number of the boys and their dad's are heading along to the game. Would love for St Mirren to do a double over the Dundee teams but think the big team will find it tough.

Steady , i was accused of being Dickson-esque for similar !!

to be fair though , mines was a daughters boyfriend nephew.... nothing as simple as nephew !

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Seemingly Mallan might not be playing tomorrow, due to being "unwell".

Hmm....

Wouldnt surprise me in the least. However , given what Dundee know of him from previous , i`m sure hartley would  ensure he would have been looked after accordingly !! So , to that end, mibbee not a disaster

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Steady , i was accused of being Dickson-esque for similar !!

to be fair though , mines was a daughters boyfriend nephew.... nothing as simple as nephew !

To be fair, I suggested dickhead-esque...

even more simple!

:P

Edited by antrin

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

North Stand

At a guess:

O.Brien 

Dimitriou , New Norwegian CB, McKenzie, Irvine

McAllister, Mallan, Storrie, McGuiness - Perm these as you wish.

Sutton, Loy (If allowed).

Subs: Langfied, Todd + Morgan+ Orsi + ?

It's North Street (as in just across the road from Love Street).

Loy isn't allowed to play for us tomorrow and Todd is cup tied.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy