Dundee v St Mirren 21st Jan Scottish Cup

Sonny

19 minutes ago, paisleysaint said:

Days like today are what its all about 

The team were brilliant from start to finish, the fans were in full voice and the dundee fan who I walked past pre match saying to his son he thought the score would be four one to Dundee (nae luck) :lol:

Superb Saints

That worked out well for the stinking, sniffling, shifty , small minded Paul tartly baboon cock .

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

In true classic Saints style we will win tomorrow, expectations will go through the roof seeing a bumper crowd turn out for the Falkirk game next week to witness another abject defeat. We have seen thus script a thousand times before, oh and we will get Celtic or the Newco in the next round !!!

Christ I hope my foresight is keich. Absolutely fantastic win today regardless of circumstances and I really hope we can carry that form into next week. Fantastic feeling tonight, forgot how good a win like this feels like.

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Christ I hope my foresight is keich. Absolutely fantastic win today regardless of circumstances and I really hope we can carry that form into next week. Fantastic feeling tonight, forgot how good a win like this feels like.

The best bit about it was, it was never in doubt . Gallas .

44 minutes ago, TopCat said:

We've won 8 out of 9 cup games this year. Superb form.

On the flip side, we've won 2 out of 21 league games. Hopeless form.

Funny old game.

But that's the first win of note. Given the changes in personnel I hope that is the telling factor.

But that's the first win of note. Given the changes in personnel I hope that is the telling factor.

Thought the win at Easter road was pretty noteworthy.

Anyway, seen a few people saying McKenzie scored the second today. No idea why, as anyone who just seen the highlights on BBC1 will know, it was quite clearly Baird.

The best bit about it was, it was never in doubt . Gallas .

So true. When do we ever get a regulation victory. Goal in first half. Goal in second half. Never felt we were holding on. Result not in doubt. No change of underpants between the 80th and 90th minutes. Absolutely wonderful way to spend a Saturday.