New signing Left Back Stelios Demetriou

Nae idea what it says lol

http://www.kerkida.net/articles/a-katigoria/eidiseis/246163-ypegrapse-stin-st-mirren-fotos

Edit: Translated

Not long to find his new football roof by Stelios Dimitriou , who was released by Glory.

According to information from our website, www.kerkida.net , Scotland will continue his career the 26 year old ace namely to St Mirren.

Demetriou signed a term contract 6 months + 1 year.

Edited by kevo_smfc

17 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Nae idea what it says lol

http://www.kerkida.net/articles/a-katigoria/eidiseis/246163-ypegrapse-stin-st-mirren-fotos

Edit: Translated

Not long to find his new football roof by Stelios Dimitriou , who was released by Glory.

According to information from our website, www.kerkida.net , Scotland will continue his career the 26 year old ace namely to St Mirren.

Demetriou signed a term contract 6 months + 1 year.

Didn't know you spoke Greek...

12 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

Are you on the wind up or do you genuinely not understand the problem that playing as a left back would be for a right footed player?

Nope, not at the wind up.

I just happen not to think that Irvine isn't very good.

Edited by Drew

3 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

How do you know he isn't very good as a right back?

I don't, but have seen little to suggest that he would be any more effective on the right. Mediocre players leave him for dead, he seldom ventures over the halfway line, and he isn't a very good defender. Left.... right...? Not sure it will make any odds.

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I don't, but have seen little to suggest that he would be any more effective on the right. Mediocre players leave him for dead, he seldom ventures over the halfway line, and he isn't a very good defender. Left.... right...? Not sure it will make any odds.

Dearie me....

Left or right.... you're not sure if it will make any odds?

Can you genuinely not see the problem for a right footed full back venturing forward on the left? Or tracking back?

3 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

It seems that neither of us is.

It appears that you genuinely don't understand the problems for a right footed player playing on the left. :1eye

I imagine others have managed it just fine.

I know you are at the fanny yet again, Andy, so I will just leave it with the confirmation that I am not confident in Irvine playing anywhere in the first 11, but would be delighted to be proven wrong.

Edited by Drew

15 minutes ago, mcdowell76 said:

And you don't think that playing on the left may be the reason he is slow?

Em... No I don't.  I think playing on the left has many many flaws for Irvine, he's not a left back but with the ball at his feet and his passing, movement.  Can't balme that all on him playing at wrong side.  He's a very average player at this level.  I think centre back is priority now then if any money left or if Mallan goes we look at right back and possibly another striker. 

42 minutes ago, Drew said:

I imagine others have managed it just fine.

I know you are at the fanny yet again, Andy, so I will just leave it with the confirmation that I am not confident in Irvine playing anywhere in the first 11, but would be delighted to be proven wrong.

The worrying thing is, you genuinely believe this. :1eye