Right Winger

St mirren fan BORED

7 hours ago, Dundee bud said:

We could have given McLear or O'Keefe the last ten minutes of the Dundee game but we opted for Clarkson who then wastes a one on one chance with the keeper. Clarkson is finished and we missed a chance today to give more of our youth players a lift.

Clarkson was by far the best player on the park at the development game last week and deserved his chance yesterday.I thought he used his experience well and was unlucky with his chance but hey ho lets criticise him because theres nothing else to criticise on an absolutely wonderful team effort.

8 hours ago, Dundee bud said:

We could have given McLear or O'Keefe the last ten minutes of the Dundee game but we opted for Clarkson who then wastes a one on one chance with the keeper. Clarkson is finished and we missed a chance today to give more of our youth players a lift.

I have been very critical of Clarkson this season, but credit where its due , yesterday he was brought on to use his experience, hold the ball up front and retain possession and i thought he did that very well. That said , would i be happy if we could shift him during the window ? Damn right i would !

I have been very critical of Clarkson this season, but credit where its due , yesterday he was brought on to use his experience, hold the ball up front and retain possession and i thought he did that very well. That said , would i be happy if we could shift him during the window ? Damn right i would !

I thought he contributed more than he has for quite a while yesterday. I haven't been a massive fan of his this season either, but he caused them problems and was very unlucky to see Bain save his shot after making an really intelligent run and striking it well, it was definitely heading into the bottom corner.

I have seen both O'Keefe and McLear play for the under 20's and rate them both.
Are they ready now? I am not so sure of that.
For now we have the luxury of choice once you add Todd in.

We will be losing either one or two of our young players in this transfer window and we need to have replacements ready and back up from the under 20's so I hope they are ready as it will save the club money in the long run.