Scottish Cup Round 5 Draw

TopCat

It's after the Albion Rovers - Celtic game this evening, live on sky sports 5.

Who do we fancy? Not a great deal of lower league teams left. We will get one of:

Ross County

Aberdeen

ICT

Hamilton

The Rangers

Ayr or Queens Park

Celtic or Albion Rovers

Morton

Hibs

Hearts or Raith

East Fife

Stirling Albion or Clyde

St Johnstone

Dunfermline

Partick Thistle

The standout tie would be East Fife away. Wee trip to the Neuk and a ground we haven't played a competitive game at before (although have vague memories of us playing a friendly there).

A draw against Ayr/QP would mean we would have a chance of playing The Honest Men 8 times this season, or saying hello to wee baldy.

Probably end up with Ross County away.

It's after the Albion Rovers - Celtic game this evening, live on sky sports 5.
Who do we fancy? Not a great deal of lower league teams left. We will get one of:
Ross County
Aberdeen
ICT
Hamilton
The Rangers
Ayr or Queens Park
Celtic or Albion Rovers
Morton
Hibs
Hearts or Raith
East Fife
Stirling Albion or Clyde
St Johnstone
Dunfermline
Partick Thistle
The standout tie would be East Fife away. Wee trip to the Neuk and a ground we haven't played a competitive game at before (although have vague memories of us playing a friendly there).
A draw against Ayr/QP would mean we would have a chance of playing The Honest Men 8 times this season, or saying hello to wee baldy.
Probably end up with Ross County away.

I had such a vivid dream last night.In my dream, I was eating my favourite curry, Kylie Minogue was waiting upstairs and I was watching cup draw. St.Mirren v Stirling Albion or Clyde came out. It was so real, I am convinced it will come true. Well 2 out of 3 things.

1 hour ago, Stoobs said:

East Fife would actually be good. Ground right by the sea, on the harbour. Wee seaside town of Leven is only a short walk away. Plenty of wee pubs and eateries. I always visit there when I caravan (verb) in St.Andrews.

Well done Sir.