Sons first match for his birthday

6 hours ago, alanmurray24 said:

The Fans Council are in contact with this supporter and have been in touch with board member Alan Wardrop, we are trying to arrange things with a tour of the ground, visiting the supporters bar etc

Once again the fans council triumph.

Well done Alan, well done indeed. 

I do hope the powers that be at our club learn from the miserable failure of the original staff member who let our club and so very nearly let this young lad down.  This is unacceptable, especially after all the hard work that the fans council have done in promoting our club as a "community club".  How hard would it be for a staff member to say "I cant help you right now Sir but leave me your contact details and I will get the right person to call you back".  If the staff cannot buy into the concept of a "community club" then perhaps employment should be sought elsewhere

Anyway well done, hope the wee fellah has a ball (and we win).

I just want to say a big thank you to all of your advice help and support following my initial enquiry.  It's been amazing to hear from such friendly and caring people and as my wife(a buddy herself) has always said the people of Paisley get a bad rep and it's not right or fare!! I so look forward to bringing my family to watch a match and hope maybe we can bring a bit of luck with us. I'm sure my son Callum will be very grateful to you all aswell!! Thanks again for all your kindness. Steven, Janice and family.

Hopefully in future anyone wanting to at least enquire can be correctly directed & advised at the first time of asking.

You can't run a business like we have been doing & expect growth.

Clear lines of communication and a link with phone number / email on the relevant section of the official website with each persons roles within the club.

I haven't looked at the official site for over 10 years and won't again , no point or need when you find out Saints news here first ( more often than not )

It was worrying to me that so many people had so many different options for you , that just highlighted it's not clear to anyone.

58 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Hopefully in future anyone wanting to at least enquire can be correctly directed & advised at the first time of asking.

You can't run a business like we have been doing & expect growth.

Clear lines of communication and a link with phone number / email on the relevant section of the official website with each persons roles within the club.

I haven't looked at the official site for over 10 years and won't again , no point or need when you find out Saints news here first ( more often than not )

It was worrying to me that so many people had so many different options for you , that just highlighted it's not clear to anyone.

Even if it was the case that news was on here first I doubt that will continue given the revamp of the "fissial site" and the person/people involved in the upgrade.