So Farewell then.. Gorden Kaye

Flareybob

RIP, but I thought 'Allo 'Allo was about as funny as being kicked in the stones by Billy Abercromby wearing Doc Martins. Utter tripe.

I'm sure if I watched it now I'd think the same, but it was on when I was very young until I was in my early years at high school and at the time I loved it. Either way, RIP Gorden.

1 hour ago, zurich_allan said:

I'm sure if I watched it now I'd think the same, but it was on when I was very young until I was in my early years at high school and at the time I loved it. Either way, RIP Gorden.

I watched it when I was about 21 or 22 years old. I thought it was shite then, and still think it's shite. When I was younger I never thought Fawlty Towers was shite, I never thought the Young Ones was shite, I never thought Porridge was shite, and when I was even younger, I never thought Morecambe and Wise were shite. I always thought 'Allo 'Allo was complete and utter shite. Shitey shite.

:P

I watched it when I was about 21 or 22 years old. I thought it was shite then, and still think it's shite. When I was younger I never thought Fawlty Towers was shite, I never thought the Young Ones was shite, I never thought Porridge was shite, and when I was even younger, I never thought Morecambe and Wise were shite. I always thought 'Allo 'Allo was complete and utter shite. Shitey shite.

[emoji14]

I'm unclear - did you like it or not? It's difficult to tell! :D